Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:10 pm
jas wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:07 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:05 pm
Stating facts doesn't make me stupid.
Yes it does. Stupid in that there is a time and a place for revelations like yours...along with tact. This just makes you a stupid c**t.
Truth is no less the truth just because you don't want to hear it.
You - and she - are forgetting that these are different times we're facing. For some - it has nothing to do with their choices, but circumstance. Don't be a sheep and fall into that bullshit - you're smarter than that.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:08 pm Speaking of bad choices, who mocks the suffering of others on Easter Sunday?
This. Your life must be pretty shitty if you enjoy bringing other people down. Better to be kind than to be rich. 😘
Anonymous 10

Unread post

15 million people currently do not have a job because of Covid and you want to bring this bullshit out from under your bridge on Easter Sunday? That makes you a...........
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:09 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:55 pm Well, it’s not a “fact” sweetie. But it’s is a very sad attempt at upping yourself by putting others down. Only people with seriously low self esteem need to do that and then call it a “fact”.
But you’re right... maybe you’re not stupid. You’re just pathetic.

It is a fact. If they had made better life choices they wouldn't be struggling with money.
Well here is one for you I am college educated. I received my degree, had an amazing career. I got married had my first son. We had a savings a years salary saved up, a house that we were able to put 10% down on with money we had saved, 2 cars that were paid in full. Had my 2nd 18mo's later. When my oldest was 5 he got cancer. I had to leave my career to be with my child in Children's Hospital for months on end and ultimately almost 3yrs of treatments. We blew through our savings to help pay for travel expenses, medical costs and care during this for our youngest child at the time. We ended up losing almost everything.

So almighty one what poor choices did we happen to make that got us in such a predicament?
Oh no is your son doing ok now?
Deleted User 203

Unread post

What an uneducated, naive little troll you are, OP.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It wasn't so long ago, prior to coronavirus, that people who complained about medical debt were told by people on this forum they didn't plan well enough. I see this post as the same as that other post. People saying "but it's a pandemic!" but commented in agreement with the other post are just F***ing hypocritical. There are two types of people. Those who are empathetic with those who are suffering and those who feel the need to feel superior and that they won't be affected. The latter like to think that it's through their supreme planning but really, it's just luck.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:20 pm I never said that you SAID that. You know, for someone bragging about her superior education, you seriously lack basic reading comprehension.
Or maybe you just married someone with a superior education and we all know what “skills” are required to do that 😂
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:13 pm Nope never said any of that.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:01 pm Well, if OP isn’t a troll, then she’s one of those holier-than-thou morons who think that unless you’re a CEO with a 7-digit salary it means you made the “wrong” choices.

She has issues with not knowing the correct use of commas either, lol.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:08 pm Speaking of bad choices, who mocks the suffering of others on Easter Sunday?
How is it that your reply got so many "Likes?" Oh ya, because you are absolutely correct! 8-)
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Go choke on a stale Reese's peanut butter egg, you rotten little c**t.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anon1 did this post get you the attention you craved? I hope so.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Locked Previous topicNext topic