Omg how embarrassing

Anon

Unread post

I took my son to get his hair cut and he has headline. I am now treating it. He had it. hos cousin had it. So far those are the only two that have it. I am about to have dh check my head
Anon

Unread post

Headlice damn auto correct
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You mean lice? I'd be mortified if that happened to me, I'd feel so badly for the barber.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ugh, I am so sorry! Those little MF’ers are so annoying. *hugs*
Anon

Unread post

Danesmommy1 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:34 pm You mean lice? I'd be mortified if that happened to me, I'd feel so badly for the barber.
I noticed that after I hit submit. And I can't change it. Damn it auto correct. So far only the two boy have it. I am clean too
RedBottoms

Unread post

Its only embarrassing if you don't treat it.
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Get a metal lice comb and the shampoo. At least hes a boy and you can cut his hair sort to get rid of them.
Anon

Unread post

Crazymom wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:09 pm Get a metal lice comb and the shampoo. At least hes a boy and you can cut his hair sort to get rid of them.
I got live free. It always seem to work really well after one or 2 treatments. He is a boy but a 15 yr old who doesn't want to go into high school with really short or crew cut hair. So I'm trying to do what I can to prevent cutting his hair. I think I got rid of most of them and the spray I think killed the rest. I'll treat again in a few days his cousin that will be up to his mama to treat again. I started it for her.
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anon wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:38 am
Crazymom wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:09 pm Get a metal lice comb and the shampoo. At least hes a boy and you can cut his hair sort to get rid of them.
I got live free. It always seem to work really well after one or 2 treatments. He is a boy but a 15 yr old who doesn't want to go into high school with really short or crew cut hair. So I'm trying to do what I can to prevent cutting his hair. I think I got rid of most of them and the spray I think killed the rest. I'll treat again in a few days his cousin that will be up to his mama to treat again. I started it for her.
It is so gross! I hope it’s an easy treatment for you! Don’t forget to treat the furniture and your car seats.
Anon

Unread post

Crazymom wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:00 am
Anon wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:38 am
It is so gross! I hope it’s an easy treatment for you! Don’t forget to treat the furniture and your car seats.
I've already sprayed my furniture. I do need to spray my cat seats still
Locked Previous topicNext topic