Watch your kids closer.

Anon

Unread post

We were leaving our hotel today and packing the things into our car that was inches away. I left the door a jar and when I went in their were 2 small girls 2 and 3 wandering around our room. I guess mom, dad, and their 4 other siblings were in the breakfast area many doors down. I brought them back to the parents and they had no idea they were gone. After I checked out 20 mins after I brought the kids back, the hall was littered with tons of food from the free breakfast they gave and those same girls running around with it. I did mention the mess and the wandering children at the front desk but I just don't get it.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Some people shouldn't be parents.
i want candy!
nassivera
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Doesn’t sound like they were watching them at all
mrsmacgiver
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Once I was at a restaurant and these two small kids were running around the restaurant. They kept coming up to our table and talking to our kids. We eventually had them sit at the table with us because they were getting in the way of servers carrying heavy trays.

Then we realized that mom was two tables down from us, completely oblivious to what her kids were doing. We kept telling the kids to go sit with their mom. At one point, I noticed someone was staring at me with a judgy look so I looked over at them and said, "Is this your kid? This isn't my kid." They stopped staring.
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

They should have stopped at one. Some people make shitty parents and don't deserve to breed. It makes me feel bad for all the infertile couples out there waiting to adopt a child for years.
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I would have taken those kids to the front desk.
Love
Countess
Countess

Unread post

That's horrible. Even more so the hotel has such little respect for other customers.
Me!!!

Unread post

I worked in two different hotels and the worst offenders were the parents of the traveling teams. They would come in and act like the owned the place. The parents would spend most of the night in the lobby/bar area drinking and talking while their kids were running amok upstairs. The kids ranged anywhere between 5 and 16 depending on the sporting event or competition. The front desk would be deluged with complaints from other guests because kids were running down the halls, knocking on doors and basically made the hotel their playroom. These were middle to upper class families but thought since they spend a fortune with their traveling team stuff they were entitled. The best groups of kids we would see were chess, robotic and music/band school groups that were not there with parents but a few chaperones. Those kids were awesome!
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Me!!! wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:43 pm I worked in two different hotels and the worst offenders were the parents of the traveling teams. They would come in and act like the owned the place. The parents would spend most of the night in the lobby/bar area drinking and talking while their kids were running amok upstairs. The kids ranged anywhere between 5 and 16 depending on the sporting event or competition. The front desk would be deluged with complaints from other guests because kids were running down the halls, knocking on doors and basically made the hotel their playroom. These were middle to upper class families but thought since they spend a fortune with their traveling team stuff they were entitled. The best groups of kids we would see were chess, robotic and music/band school groups that were not there with parents but a few chaperones. Those kids were awesome!
That's insane. Whenever we have stayed in a hotel for a competition we all gather together at the pool with our kids. We surely don't let them run amok. If my kids were doing that they would be in a ton of trouble. We normally get two adjoining rooms and put the kids next to us. They are old enough to run downstairs on their own for the snack machine. But they know better than to be loud or bother others.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AubreeGrace17 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:03 pm They should have stopped at one. Some people make shitty parents and don't deserve to breed. It makes me feel bad for all the infertile couples out there waiting to adopt a child for years.
Exactly this!

Have as many kids as you wish, but be aware you need to actively parents them. Yes, all of them. All the time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic