My vet experience

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Since this seemed to be a topic of interest I took my daughter's bearded dragon to the vet. Pulled up and called to let them know I was there and they came to the car with the paperwork. They asked some questions and took her beardie in to the vet. The vet then called me and explained his treatment plan. They came back to the car for payment and we are now waiting for the phone call and praying it works so we can go pick him up.
So yeah that was it very low drama and no problems at all even though we've never been to this vet before.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

That's pretty much what happens to me when I drop one of my animals off to be treated when there's no appointment and they tell me to bring the it in for drop off. When the vet has a chance to look at it, she will call and tell me what she's found and tell me if they need further tests (x-rays, bloodwork, etc.) and if there is a need for medication. My animal gets a thorough exam and treatment without me being there. I would expect curb drop off with any vet to be the same.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

This sounds great and all and is certainly better than everyone crowded into the waiting room to be called but when talking through your window how far away was the person? You handed cash or card to the employee? Can't this virus live on a card for a while? I assume they wear gloves so perhaps that helps. Just throwing things out there. This whole thing is really getting to me lately. I hate all these sick people I see/hear about now. Ugh.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Oh and hope the dragon is ok!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:45 pm This sounds great and all and is certainly better than everyone crowded into the waiting room to be called but when talking through your window how far away was the person? You handed cash or card to the employee? Can't this virus live on a card for a while? I assume they wear gloves so perhaps that helps. Just throwing things out there. This whole thing is really getting to me lately. I hate all these sick people I see/hear about now. Ugh.
She was wearing a mask and gloves. I paid with a card but once again she had gloves on.
Locked Previous topicNext topic