Stimulus and unemployment

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:08 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:05 am Does anyone know when the extra unemployment benefits is supposed to start? I cant find it anywhere.
They will send them out the stimulus checks when all the logistics have been work out. They have to go through millions upon millions of 2018 tax returns then to see who's eligble. They have to check and double check the numbers and then and only then will the checks or direct deposits be issued. I read it would 3 to 4 weeks but realistically it could be longer
Did you even read what she asked? That has nothing to do with her question at all. Shes asking about extra unemployment benefits that were part of the stimulus bill. It was two sentences was that really to taxing to read?
Go sit on a cactus and rotate saddle arseling πŸ’€
Anonymous 5

Unread post

LMAO
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:32 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:40 am It went into law the extra unemployment on the 27th. You will only get the extra if you got the maximum for your state mine is 400 a week and you will get no more than you made before. So say you made 800 a week before they would add 400 to the original 400 to give you your 800 a week. Not everyone will get the extra 600.
That’s not true. Everyone that qualifies for an unemployment check from the state gets the $600 week, even if their income was previously less than $600 per week.
Where did you hear this? With the 600 added 1000 is the new maximum weekly amount you will get and you will not get any of the 600 if you didn't meet the old maximum amount. If you have an article explaining what you said I will read it though.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:05 am Does anyone know when the extra unemployment benefits is supposed to start? I cant find it anywhere.
They will send them out the stimulus checks when all the logistics have been work out. They have to go through millions upon millions of 2018 tax returns then to see who's eligble. They have to check and double check the numbers and then and only then will the checks or direct deposits be issued. I read it would 3 to 4 weeks but realistically it could be longer
What? I wasnt asking about the stimulus checks.did you read my OP or just the first word of my title? And i read they are going with the 2019 taxes. They will 2018 if you haven't filed 2019.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:01 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:40 am It went into law the extra unemployment on the 27th. You will only get the extra if you got the maximum for your state mine is 400 a week and you will get no more than you made before. So say you made 800 a week before they would add 400 to the original 400 to give you your 800 a week. Not everyone will get the extra 600.
That’s not true. Everyone that qualifies for an unemployment check from the state gets the $600 week, even if their income was previously less than $600 per week.
Where did you hear this? With the 600 added 1000 is the new maximum weekly amount you will get and you will not get any of the 600 if you didn't meet the old maximum amount. If you have an article explaining what you said I will read it though.
I heard what she said as well. Everyone on unemployment will get their normal unemployment benefit pay and the an extra 600 on top of whatever they are getting. Where did you get your information from? Not being shitty, I'm honestly asking. I got mone from everywhere, New York times, our govenor announced it, just to name a few
Anonymous 6

Unread post

DH printed out all 883 pages of the damn thing (work related for him) so I was flipping through it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:26 pm

DH printed out all 883 pages of the damn thing (work related for him) so I was flipping through it.
Did it say when they will start?
Locked Previous topicNext topic