I told DH if he has a problem being near me he could be the one to sleep in the guest room

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dh suggested that since things are getting worse where we live that I should start sleeping in the guest room and distance myself from him and the kids. I work outside the home while DH gets to stay home. The kids are also all home.

I told him I wouldn't be sleeping in the guest room. That if I'm going to work long days and long hours I am going to come home and sleep in my own bed. If he has an issue with that he can sleep somewhere else. He didn't like that answer at all.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Some of these marriages around here sound so pleasant.

Divorce rates are going up through all of this.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Well maybe he can join the other husbands on here who have been kicked to the guest room and get a cabin somewhere and isolate themselves while having a guys trip.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

In the middle of this crisis, who sleeps where matters to you?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:10 am Dh suggested that since things are getting worse where we live that I should start sleeping in the guest room and distance myself from him and the kids. I work outside the home while DH gets to stay home. The kids are also all home.

I told him I wouldn't be sleeping in the guest room. That if I'm going to work long days and long hours I am going to come home and sleep in my own bed. If he has an issue with that he can sleep somewhere else. He didn't like that answer at all.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:17 am Some of these marriages around here sound so pleasant.

Lol we aren't going to get divorced. Way to be dramatic.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I went from working 36 hours a week to now doing double that. I need as much good sleep as I can get and that will happen in my nice comfy bed.

Sleeping in my own bed matters to me. I love my bed and my room. Its my own little get away. I'm not giving it up just because suddenly my DH wants us to keep distance. If he was that fine but he can be the one to sleep somewhere else.

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:20 am In the middle of this crisis, who sleeps where matters to you?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:10 am Dh suggested that since things are getting worse where we live that I should start sleeping in the guest room and distance myself from him and the kids. I work outside the home while DH gets to stay home. The kids are also all home.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:20 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:17 am Some of these marriages around here sound so pleasant.

Lol we aren't going to get divorced. Way to be dramatic.

I didn't say you were.

But clearly more marriages could use a little more pleasantness during this time.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I cannot find it now, but I did read an article that there were an uptick in filings for divorce in China on the down swing of their crisis.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

As I left for work today, DH joked “not to worry, he’d make sure his life insurance & affairs were in order” so not worry to if I brought COVID -19 back to him — that he just wanted me back home! No way would he banish me from my room, lol.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

🤷 my husband works with the public and i still cuddle right up next to him every night. Glad my marriage is solid
Locked Previous topicNext topic