I can’t be the only one having a hard time with being at home ALL the time

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Because I’m about to scream at everyone
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I couldn't do it. So glad I still have work. I would not be able to sit around at home all day.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Go for a walk, run, or drive. Have a glass of wine (or 3 😂). Use a meditation app - I believe 10% happier is offering a good amount of free content right now.

I know it can be a little difficult, but you just need to figure out how to get through it.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I find working in the garden a good relief from being inside a lot. Construction, good exercise, and it takes my mind off things to see new plants coming up for spring.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I can understand that for anyone who isn't used to being at home a lot this could be an adjustment. For those who are going nuts being cooped up, you'll just have to find new ways to entertain yourself. There's lots to do. Start brainstorming.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Different strokes for different people.
I personally don’t mind much. I do wish I could go and get whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I have to carefully plan picking up my Walmart order at a certain day of the week and if I forget something, tough.
But besides that, I don’t mind much being at home. My kids are taking online classes, so they’re occupied throughout the day and I’m finding things to do at home. I have my spring cleaning to finish.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Better get used to it :/
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm already home, but not being able to just get into my car and go shopping or even to visit family across town is starting to wear on me. The weather is also weirdly unpredictable this time of year, so I haven't been able to move outdoors yet.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I know it’s not going to change anytime soon but I can’t stand it. I’m bored and restless.
mojogirl wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:37 pm Better get used to it :/
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I actually worked this week-end, but am now back home. Work was quite stressful over the week-end. So I think I am emotionally hung over from that and now as I face my full time "work from home job" and my family -- I am just tearful and really overwhelmed with all the responsibilities I am facing.

*hugs*

I did yoga this morning & am getting ready to do my meditation app just like someone else suggested.
Locked Previous topicNext topic