My life hasn’t changed too much

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We started “shelter in place” last night at midnight
But even before the only thing I’m missing by not going out is the gym. But my gym is doing virtual workouts daily. And the kids are home of course
I’m still working, doing online college and working out.
I think when all this is over
I might need to get a life outside of the house.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL

The shopping, only for essentials & no take out, has been a hard adjustment for me! Between that and my family being here 24-7, this has been life altering. But like you, it’s not because I cannot friends or do other activities.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mine either. I basically just went to work and the grocery stores/Target before lol. If this continues I will miss taking my kids various outdoor places but as of right now it's too cold for those things anyways. I will admit it does suck knowing I couldn't go to a sit down restaurant if I wanted to but it's not like we did that all the time anyways.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My life hasn’t changed much as well. I’m happy with that. But, these extra people in my house are really getting on my nerves. Go back to work/school!(not really but they ARE annoying)
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:30 am LOL

The shopping, only for essentials & no take out, has been a hard adjustment for me! Between that and my family being here 24-7, this has been life altering. But like you, it’s not because I cannot friends or do other activities.
We can still get delivery from some places. But since I’ve been losing weight we haven’t done that often.
24/7 with the kids is new, but they are preteen/teen so they spend a lot of time in their room.
I am probably going to spend too much time at my gym when I can go out again
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My life has not changed much either as for the day to day stuff. Staying in the house has been pretty much my day to day for the last couple of years. I have serious breathing problems that made just walking the bathroom difficult. They did change my meds in late November and since I've been feeling much better. In January I started getting out and walking every day but that stopped the beginning of this month. I was able to go with my dd in mid December to Atlantic City to celebrate her 21st birthday. when this is all over me and her are going to do that again.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:34 am Mine either. I basically just went to work and the grocery stores/Target before lol. If this continues I will miss taking my kids various outdoor places but as of right now it's too cold for those things anyways. I will admit it does suck knowing I couldn't go to a sit down restaurant if I wanted to but it's not like we did that all the time anyways.
I had the urge this weekend to do all the things we don’t usually do. There’s nothing like being told no that’s makes me want to do everything.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msgme wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:05 am My life has not changed much either as for the day to day stuff. Staying in the house has been pretty much my day to day for the last couple of years. I have serious breathing problems that made just walking the bathroom difficult. They did change my meds in late November and since I've been feeling much better. In January I started getting out and walking every day but that stopped the beginning of this month. I was able to go with my dd in mid December to Atlantic City to celebrate her 21st birthday. when this is all over me and her are going to do that again.
Did your meds stop working or you started staying in so you don’t get sick?
I’ve never been to Atlantic City, it is on my list though
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:11 am
msgme wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:05 am My life has not changed much either as for the day to day stuff. Staying in the house has been pretty much my day to day for the last couple of years. I have serious breathing problems that made just walking the bathroom difficult. They did change my meds in late November and since I've been feeling much better. In January I started getting out and walking every day but that stopped the beginning of this month. I was able to go with my dd in mid December to Atlantic City to celebrate her 21st birthday. when this is all over me and her are going to do that again.
Did your meds stop working or you started staying in so you don’t get sick?
I’ve never been to Atlantic City, it is on my list though
I started staying in to not get sick. As soon as they started saying those with lung issues should stay in i stopped going out. I live in Brooklyn and knew NY was going to get very bad very quickly. I really enjoy Atlantic City, I want to go to Vegas but AC is just easier to get to from me. For my now 17 year olds 21st she wants me and her to go to Vegas.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mine hasn't either. I'm a sahm, so the biggest difference is that everyone is home, but with DH working and the kids doing their work we've given them and helping around the house, it feels almost like a normal day. Oddly enough, my house has never been more clean and I actually have more time to do things I want to do, like paint my nails, do my hair or go for a walk on my own lol I mean, I can't really do most of the things I want to do because they're not allowed right now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic