What? Why would you expect that?

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m in a group for nannies and there is a woman complaining because she started her period, texted the mother to tell her that she started her period, and the mother didn’t acknowledge her text. She went on to say she expected something like “oh, that stinks. Or man I feel ya” but she’s upset because the mom didn’t respond.

Am I missing something? I only told my boss one time when I had my period and it was only because it was the first one after my first miscarriage and it was so incredibly painful I couldn’t go to work. And even then I only told her because I couldn’t come in.

It is normal to tell your boss you’re on your period?
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, lol. How odd.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That's really weird. Why would she tell her boss she had her period? Was she expecting a parade or something?
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not in my world and I am a recruiter.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:55 am That's really weird. Why would she tell her boss she had her period? Was she expecting a parade or something?
I guess so!
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It seems odd to me, perhaps the two had discussed a possible pregnancy and this news would have changed it?
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like she wants to be buddies, and the mom isn’t interested. How weird though.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Odd, in 20+ years of employment, NO boss or co-worker would know that about me!!
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

stilltfez wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:04 am It seems odd to me, perhaps the two had discussed a possible pregnancy and this news would have changed it?
Hmm, not sure. She didn’t mention anything like that.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:04 am Sounds like she wants to be buddies, and the mom isn’t interested. How weird though.
Hmm I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s it, I personally try to keep it as professional as possible with the family I work for....it’s just easier that way.
Locked Previous topicNext topic