ETA Stitchfix box for my 11 year old

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Very exciting for the kids. And a great way to foster a love for reading.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:50 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:27 pm I know a lot of people are really handing it to OP; but truth be told, my kids loved getting a monthly box (2 Dr. Seuss books per month) in the mail! I don't know if I'd choose this particular monthly subscription (seems pricey to me). But to each her own. If it saves her time and aggravation and the kids will actually use the stuff, I say, "Have at it!"
12skipafew wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:59 am That’s my only hesitation with stitch fix too, I’m not big on returning things lol
I don’t do it monthly - I just get them on demand. I’ll probably do it again in April.

My kids love the Amazon book boxes. They’re just over $21 a month, they send you a preview email and allow you to swap out books or skip your box, and they’re addressed to your children, making it more exciting for them 😂.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

PS: I really like that feature that you mentioned: "they send you a preview email and allow you to swap out books or skip your box."

When my kids were subscribed to the Grolier book subscription years ago, we were starting to accumulate so many books that I wrote the company a letter and asked them to stop sending books. The next thing I knew, my mailman rung my doorbell to tell me he had a large package for me. It was a 4 foot tall Dr. Seuss bookshelf! Compliments of Grolier! And so...we continued to buy more books! lol
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:50 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:27 pm I know a lot of people are really handing it to OP; but truth be told, my kids loved getting a monthly box (2 Dr. Seuss books per month) in the mail! I don't know if I'd choose this particular monthly subscription (seems pricey to me). But to each her own. If it saves her time and aggravation and the kids will actually use the stuff, I say, "Have at it!"
12skipafew wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:59 am That’s my only hesitation with stitch fix too, I’m not big on returning things lol
I don’t do it monthly - I just get them on demand. I’ll probably do it again in April.

My kids love the Amazon book boxes. They’re just over $21 a month, they send you a preview email and allow you to swap out books or skip your box, and they’re addressed to your children, making it more exciting for them 😂.
Locked Previous topicNext topic