Camping/fishing/hunting..

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have no idea what that means 👻
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:58 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:54 am Matilda?????
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:51 amOkay, Matilda.🙃
That's right.👍
Anonymous 1

Unread post

why don’t we all have preferences
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:09 am I laugh at people like you.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s not my thing either but I did like fishing when I was a kid.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Most people I know enjoy camping. It’s not something I’d want to do all the time, but a few times a year is fun. I’m not into fishing, but I wouldn’t have a problem with a guy who likes to fish.

Hunting would be a turn off for me for quite a few reasons.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't have a preference for a job, the men in my family range from nurses to CPA's to factory work Hobbies, a musician, writing, my brothers tinker with old cars working out I don't have a ton of thing I like I know that I am not interested in the outdoorsy type
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:35 am Describe for me your ideal man. What sort of job would he hold? What interests/hobbies would he have?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't know many people who enjoy camping
Anonymous 11 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:13 pm Most people I know enjoy camping. It’s not something I’d want to do all the time, but a few times a year is fun. I’m not into fishing, but I wouldn’t have a problem with a guy who likes to fish.

Hunting would be a turn off for me for quite a few reasons.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That is another reason I wouldn't date a hunter I am not eating that meat or fish
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:51 am
SisterSomeone wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:44 am I couldn't respect someone who thinks it's cool to kill animals for sport. I think that it's cruel and disgusting and that you have to be fucked in the head to get off on that. That is very much a matter of principle and worldview for me. Like, either we're on the same page about this or we're fundamentally different people that are unlikely to be interested in each other in the first place.

Camping, whatever, so long as he doesn't expect me to come along. I have no opposition to camping on the grounds of principle, it's just an activity that I happen to profoundly dislike. I plainly do not camp. That's an instant, hands down no, not even a conversation, kind of activity for me. That said, if he wants to go camping without me, I'm good with that. I may not understand why, but that's okay.
What do you think they're doing with the animals after killing them? Leaving them out there to support the local wolves and bear populations? They haul them off to the butcher and bring back the meat. So they hunt for food. They also have to have licenses to hunt and are not permitted to kill more than a certain number. It actually helps to prevent the over population of deer, etc. and prevent the population of predator animals like wolves and bear from growing too large due to less prey being available. So really hunting in beneficial to the wildlife ecosystem.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I've never fished I don't eat fish either
famousglm714 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:10 pm It’s not my thing either but I did like fishing when I was a kid.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Sounds like you don't know what you're looking for except that you don't want a man who camps/fishes/hunts. That leaves your options wide open.

Did you have a bad experience with a man who camped/fished/hunted?

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:16 pm I don't have a preference for a job, the men in my family range from nurses to CPA's to factory work Hobbies, a musician, writing, my brothers tinker with old cars working out I don't have a ton of thing I like I know that I am not interested in the outdoorsy type
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:35 am Describe for me your ideal man. What sort of job would he hold? What interests/hobbies would he have?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

no I haven’t had a bad experience it’s a turn off I don’t believe in having to get so specific in what I want
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:35 pm Sounds like you don't know what you're looking for except that you don't want a man who camps/fishes/hunts. That leaves your options wide open.

Did you have a bad experience with a man who camped/fished/hunted?

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:16 pm I don't have a preference for a job, the men in my family range from nurses to CPA's to factory work Hobbies, a musician, writing, my brothers tinker with old cars working out I don't have a ton of thing I like I know that I am not interested in the outdoorsy type
Locked Previous topicNext topic