Camping/fishing/hunting..

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Matilda?????
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:51 amOkay, Matilda.🙃
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:54 am Matilda?????
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:51 amOkay, Matilda.🙃
That's right.👍
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I laugh at people like you.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Describe for me your ideal man. What sort of job would he hold? What interests/hobbies would he have?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:18 am I don’t care if you like it I don’t want to date someone who is into it I’d never do it
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:32 am I'm camping with ds and a group of scouts next month so imagine what you must think of me lol. They needed a chaperone for two deep leadership and actually it sounded cool. And ds wants me to try shooting at the range.
Well like others said you don't have to do everything he does. Let me ask you.. what if he had an outdoor job like idk..a biologist that goes into the field to study marine life or a park ranger? Are you going to not date him because he comes home smelling like the outdoors?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm just laughing at you calling guys who like to camp, hunt or fish "Rugged" like they're out there hunting bears with their hands or something. Most of the time they're sitting their lazy asses in a hide and watching netflix on their phones with headphones on waiting for something to appear so they can shoot it. Same with fishing. Cast and then leaving it while they watch shows waiting for a bite. The most grossest thing they're doing is peeing in the woods and not using hand sanitizer after. Honestly most guys prefer it if you stay home, it's their quiet time away from your bitching and nagging.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SisterSomeone wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:44 am I couldn't respect someone who thinks it's cool to kill animals for sport. I think that it's cruel and disgusting and that you have to be fucked in the head to get off on that. That is very much a matter of principle and worldview for me. Like, either we're on the same page about this or we're fundamentally different people that are unlikely to be interested in each other in the first place.

Camping, whatever, so long as he doesn't expect me to come along. I have no opposition to camping on the grounds of principle, it's just an activity that I happen to profoundly dislike. I plainly do not camp. That's an instant, hands down no, not even a conversation, kind of activity for me. That said, if he wants to go camping without me, I'm good with that. I may not understand why, but that's okay.
What do you think they're doing with the animals after killing them? Leaving them out there to support the local wolves and bear populations? They haul them off to the butcher and bring back the meat. So they hunt for food. They also have to have licenses to hunt and are not permitted to kill more than a certain number. It actually helps to prevent the over population of deer, etc. and prevent the population of predator animals like wolves and bear from growing too large due to less prey being available. So really hunting in beneficial to the wildlife ecosystem.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wish my hubby were even slightly into that.. maybe not hunting, but I'm not against it.
I love camping and fishing, so I'd be happy to have someone who shared that interest..
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

To each their own.
I am more of a glamper when camping myself. I have a cot, rug, power pack for my cell phone, a small generator, small heater, fan and a homemade swamp cooler.
I am sure you have hobbies some men would consider a turn off.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

That's nice.
Locked Previous topicNext topic