Camping/fishing/hunting..

Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:03 am Camping is a complete never ever ever for me it sounds like hell
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:01 am My whole family likes camping but only ds enjoys hunting. None of us are big on fishing.
To each their own. More campsite availability for us :)
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yeah, I'm the same.

I'd be afraid he'd bring nasty dead animals and fish home.

Yuck.

And camping is too much like being homeless. I wouldn't enjoy that for a minute.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I actually like to fish. DH doesn't, he finds it boring. He likes to camp. I pretty much hate it. Neither of us is into hunting.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:25 am no we don’t but it is a complete turn off he’d come home smelling like outdoors and want to do othe outdoors things
LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:20 am I’m married to that man. I am not that woman.

It’s okay to have completely different hobbies and interest, there’s no reason for both of us to like the same things, and only the same things.
Smelling like the outdoors? What does that mean? Do you never leave your house? You mean the smell of air, dirt, grass and trees is offensive? Is your shower broken? What about your washing machine?

And uh, yeah, he’s gonna wanna do them, so what, you don’t have to. Again, there’s no need to like the same things.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Lol @ the prissy city slicker.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:29 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:25 am no we don’t but it is a complete turn off he’d come home smelling like outdoors and want to do othe outdoors things
LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:20 am I’m married to that man. I am not that woman.

It’s okay to have completely different hobbies and interest, there’s no reason for both of us to like the same things, and only the same things.
Smelling like the outdoors? What does that mean? Do you never leave your house? You mean the smell of air, dirt, grass and trees is offensive? Is your shower broken? What about your washing machine?

And uh, yeah, he’s gonna wanna do them, so what, you don’t have to. Again, there’s no need to like the same things.
I leave my house of course I think the combo of dirt and sweat smell is awful I can leave the house without getting dirty such a turnoff
Anonymous 1

Unread post

So I like the city
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:17 am Lol @ the prissy city slicker.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I can't imagine being so narrow minded.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Why is it narrow minded ? I can have preferences
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:18 am I can't imagine being so narrow minded.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I couldn't respect someone who thinks it's cool to kill animals for sport. I think that it's cruel and disgusting and that you have to be fucked in the head to get off on that. That is very much a matter of principle and worldview for me. Like, either we're on the same page about this or we're fundamentally different people that are unlikely to be interested in each other in the first place.

Camping, whatever, so long as he doesn't expect me to come along. I have no opposition to camping on the grounds of principle, it's just an activity that I happen to profoundly dislike. I plainly do not camp. That's an instant, hands down no, not even a conversation, kind of activity for me. That said, if he wants to go camping without me, I'm good with that. I may not understand why, but that's okay.
Locked Previous topicNext topic