Camping/fishing/hunting..

Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't feel the need to like everything a potential partner is interested in. If I didn't like one thing, I'm sure there are other things we could do together.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We do a lot of camping as a family, but no one hunts or fishes. At least not in our immediate family. My dad used to do both, but he doesn't get around like he used to, making it too hard.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don’t need to like everything but that turns me off I can imagine him coming home smelling like fish or woods and I would think he’d like other outdoors activities kayaking boating skiing. All those hellll no things
Smarties wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:12 am I don't feel the need to like everything a potential partner is interested in. If I didn't like one thing, I'm sure there are other things we could do together.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m married to that man. I am not that woman.

It’s okay to have completely different hobbies and interest, there’s no reason for both of us to like the same things, and only the same things.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:17 am I don’t need to like everything but that turns me off I can imagine him coming home smelling like fish or woods and I would think he’d like other outdoors activities kayaking boating skiing. All those hellll no things
Smarties wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:12 am I don't feel the need to like everything a potential partner is interested in. If I didn't like one thing, I'm sure there are other things we could do together.

Well enjoy your single life.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Why there are other kinds of men out there
Smarties wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:20 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:17 am I don’t need to like everything but that turns me off I can imagine him coming home smelling like fish or woods and I would think he’d like other outdoors activities kayaking boating skiing. All those hellll no things

Anonymous 1

Unread post

no we don’t but it is a complete turn off he’d come home smelling like outdoors and want to do othe outdoors things
LuckyEightWow wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:20 am I’m married to that man. I am not that woman.

It’s okay to have completely different hobbies and interest, there’s no reason for both of us to like the same things, and only the same things.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

My dad likes to fish. I grew up going to the beach during the summer weekends and he'd always fish. You couldn't pay me enough to go camping. I don't even want to 'glamp'. And I wouldn't date anybody who hunted if I were single.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:23 am Why there are other kinds of men out there
Smarties wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:20 am

Sure have fun.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My kids love it. Until I met Dh, I thought camping was renting a nice cabin for the weekend because that’s what I grew up as camping, lol. I didn’t know Dh meant tents and sleeping bags when he talked about camping. We have a lot of differences, we are very much opposites but it’s like we as the balance the other needs🤷🏼‍♀️
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:01 am My children would hate it too I assume we would have other differences too
Quorra2.0 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:58 pm Dh likes camping, fishing, and hunting. I do not enjoy those things. I get a me weekend when he goes camping and fishing because he takes the kids. It’s a win win for me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic