Another American that needs to stay away from guns

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Latest idiot with a gun out of Texas. Caitlyn Smith wanted to take a selfie looking sexy with her gun and accidentally shot her 10 year old nephew. She didn't realize the gun was loaded. Lucky for her he survived the shooting.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Yeah its all over the news here. F***ing stupid AF.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Guns and children
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well... she still has a “right” to it 🙄
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The family should be charged with illegal storage of a gun
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:31 am The family should be charged with illegal storage of a gun
Yep.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ye, they should be charged for not keeping guns and ammo locked up and away from morons like her. She deserves some very serious charges as well.
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Guess she should have cleared her weapon before turning it into a toy. The idiot.
Progress, not perfection.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

'Face palm' and this is why I advocate some actual training when owning a gun. My sixteen year old scout has more training and sense than her. I'm not a gun owner either. He has taken courses in rifle and shotgun. She is a moron and morons should neither drive nor own guns. I hope this haunts her the rest of her life.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:00 pm Ye, they should be charged for not keeping guns and ammo locked up and away from morons like her. She deserves some very serious charges as well.
She s a kid. Moron ? Curious is how I see it. Dumb but curious. The owners were Morons
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Locked Previous topicNext topic