Roller........

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Blades or Skates

Rollerblades are a type of roller skates with a single line of wheels along the bottom.

Rollerskates are boots with 4 wheels, 2 wheels in the front and 2 wheels in the back.

All the kids have rollerblades. I have a pair also thats sitting in the box. I tried to skate in them but busted my butt every.single.time, lol

Crazy part is, I can ice skate better than most people (except professionals).
Do you have a preference?
I just ordered a pair of roller skates. πŸ˜‚
Attachments
3510_12170_0018_100_large_02.jpg
R-ICON-WMNS-2.png
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My kids have roller blades. Funny you mention ice skating because my kids are fabulous skaters but horrible roller bladers, lol.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I like roller skates... That’s what I grew up on and feel more comfortable in.
My daughter has my roller skates from HS- with the big Pom poms.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:20 pm My kids have roller blades. Funny you mention ice skating because my kids are fabulous skaters but horrible roller bladers, lol.
Between the ages of 12-16, I was at the skating rink every single weekend. My widowed grandmother knew the very handsome owner and took me there the first few times so she could flirt with him, lol
After that I was hooked. I saw a bunch of older people *wink* rollerskating on TicTok today πŸ˜‚
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:27 pm
lauren08 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:20 pm My kids have roller blades. Funny you mention ice skating because my kids are fabulous skaters but horrible roller bladers, lol.
Between the ages of 12-16, I was at the skating rink every single weekend. My widowed grandmother knew the very handsome owner and took me there the first few times so she could flirt with him, lol
After that I was hooked. I saw a bunch of older people *wink* rollerskating on TicTok today πŸ˜‚
There's a roller rink near our house that looks straight out of the 80s. My kids love going there.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Skates. DD and I have the top pair you posted. She picked it right up. I used to be pretty good but I had to learn all over again.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:29 pm
There's a roller rink near our house that looks straight out of the 80s. My kids love going there.
Same here and we love it. We went a lot last year. Can’t wait for them to open up again!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I miss roller skating! I have blades but I like the quads better. It's what I'm used to.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:30 pm
lauren08 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:29 pm

Same here and we love it. We went a lot last year. Can’t wait for them to open up again!
That's where the kids are dying to go once things open up! It definitely takes me back to my childhood going there :)
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I never could do roller blades, and I remember them being the cool new thing when I was a kid. My brothers could fly in those things! I never had the coordination lol. Skates only for me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic