Balloons can be a terror

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

But that’s the thing. Why are you saying “the left hates”, when really the right isn’t any less hateful? Just because their targets are different, that doesn’t change anything.
It goes both ways, you said it. And honey, I’m not a liberal. I’m a Conservative. So yeah, I can see the hypocrisy and the double standard of liberals. And I can call them out on it. I have, actually. But guess what? Since I’m not an extremist, I can also see the hypocrisy and double standard in the Republicans. And I can be very ashamed of it.
Kalea wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:42 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:42 pm Sorry, but that’s just the perfect example of what’s wrong with America today. It’s all “us vs them”, either you’re with us or against us, it’s cultist mentality. Either you support one side 100% or you’re a hypocrite, a farse, a pariah. No healthy middle ground.
See, I could use your same argument here... the right hates Latinos, Muslims, gays, women, liberals, pretty much everyone that’s not a male WASP. So I guess I could accuse the right of hating in much the same way you accuse the left and be just as spot on as you are.
That’s the tragedy in America today- it’s two- sided and each side hates the other and what they support. Neither side is better than the other in that respect.
That’s what I find sad. Neither side is better than the other right now. They both have their double standards and the difference is their bitching about the kind of people they don’t like.
Kalea wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:18 pm

The left hate Israel, unborn babies, born babies, elderly, Trump supporters, children, etc. The left just hates !

You make a point, but from reading many of the comments from liberals to any that don't agree with them. It goes both ways.....look forward to seeing you state the same with one of the liberals.......... With some if it wasn't for double standard there would be no standard at all.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:51 pm But that’s the thing. Why are you saying “the left hates”, when really the right isn’t any less hateful? Just because their targets are different, that doesn’t change anything.
It goes both ways, you said it. And honey, I’m not a liberal. I’m a Conservative. So yeah, I can see the hypocrisy and the double standard of liberals. And I can call them out on it. I have, actually. But guess what? Since I’m not an extremist, I can also see the hypocrisy and double standard in the Republicans. And I can be very ashamed of it.
Kalea wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:42 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:42 pm Sorry, but that’s just the perfect example of what’s wrong with America today. It’s all “us vs them”, either you’re with us or against us, it’s cultist mentality. Either you support one side 100% or you’re a hypocrite, a farse, a pariah. No healthy middle ground.
See, I could use your same argument here... the right hates Latinos, Muslims, gays, women, liberals, pretty much everyone that’s not a male WASP. So I guess I could accuse the right of hating in much the same way you accuse the left and be just as spot on as you are.
That’s the tragedy in America today- it’s two- sided and each side hates the other and what they support. Neither side is better than the other in that respect.
That’s what I find sad. Neither side is better than the other right now. They both have their double standards and the difference is their bitching about the kind of people they don’t like.

You make a point, but from reading many of the comments from liberals to any that don't agree with them. It goes both ways.....look forward to seeing you state the same with one of the liberals.......... With some if it wasn't for double standard there would be no standard at all.

Thru the many comments....just on here I see people that clearly hate the USA, those that are pro-life, pro-Israel, pro-build the wall, etc. I understand what you are saying I really do. And agree to a point.
Locked Previous topicNext topic