clothes for yourself?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Whenever I feel like it.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Whenever I feel like it or need to replace something. Most ofter it is when I take up a new sport and need the right clothing .
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Very rarely. I have the same sweatshirt that I've worn for almost 15 years if that tells you anything. LOL I even have an old one of Dh's that I stole when we were 17 and we are 44 now. I bought a pair of jeans back in October if I remember correctly, but other than that I just buy new running shoes every 6-8 months.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Whenever I want / need something.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

At least once a month. Usually a larger shopping spree as seasons change.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Same here...once a month or more...actually more. lol! I feel it's excessive.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:04 am At least once a month. Usually a larger shopping spree as seasons change.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Almost never! I think I have enough clothes in my closet to last the rest of my life but my work attire is jeans and a t-shirt.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I am 46 and I still wear a sweatshirt from when I was 18! lol! So comfy! But I still buy new clothes way too often.
mcginnisc wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:02 am Very rarely. I have the same sweatshirt that I've worn for almost 15 years if that tells you anything. LOL I even have an old one of Dh's that I stole when we were 17 and we are 44 now. I bought a pair of jeans back in October if I remember correctly, but other than that I just buy new running shoes every 6-8 months.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:05 am Same here...once a month or more...actually more. lol! I feel it's excessive.
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:04 am At least once a month. Usually a larger shopping spree as seasons change.
*shrugs* we are judged by our appearance often before we say or do anything. Dressing in a way that is flattering and reflects our identity, IMO, is not really excessive.

I also need clothing that fit & that I love so I can get dressed in a jiffy, lol, no standing around with the “what do I wear” for me. Ain’t nobody go time for that, lol. And that takes upkeep with shopping, haha!
Locked Previous topicNext topic