Is it OK to recline when sitting in economy?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:48 am And...this is why I despise being out in public and don't want to get on a plane. I wouldn't recline my seat nor would I punch or push someone else's reclined seat. I sit quiet and reserved and try my best to be invisible.
:lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:44 am Here is a way to do it. Turn around ask the person behind you if they mind if you recline the seat a bit. If they say yes recline the seat a bit (not all the way) and then ask them again if they need you to put it up a bit, or if is okay. If they say no, then do not recline. Common courtesy goes a long way.
I don't know why these things escape people Highland.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I might be on her side if she wasnt being so dramatic. He wasn't even hitting it that hard. Shes a dramatic, over the top bitch.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:47 am
Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:48 am And...this is why I despise being out in public and don't want to get on a plane. I wouldn't recline my seat nor would I punch or push someone else's reclined seat. I sit quiet and reserved and try my best to be invisible.
What?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:54 am
What?
The trying your best to be invisible cracked me up.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Unless the airline has a rule about reclining, imo, there’s no right or wrong answer. If I had strong feelings about someone in front of me reclining, I’d either buy a first class or business class ticket, or pay the extra fee to pick my seat and choose front row. I don’t like my seat being kicked so I either purchase a ticket for first class, business class or pay the fee to select my seat and choose the back row seating depending on length of flight. The economy seats do not recline enough to bother me or make me uncomfortable, if the person in front of me chooses to recline to be more comfortable, it’s not a big deal to me.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:57 am
Thelma Harper wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:54 am

What?
The trying your best to be invisible cracked me up.
Why?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes.. The seats recline.
If you have any issue with the person in front of you reclining you either recline your seat or politely ask the person if they wouldn’t mind not reclining. Don’t be a jerk and pound on the seat in front of you..
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I look before reclining. If they're eating/reading or otherwise using the tray table, I don't move. It's just common courtesy to me.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Jesus God why can't he just say excuse me can you sit up a little? The expectation is I'm allowed to recline. Now if I'm sitting behind a basketball player or a tall guy sure I'll put my seat up if he asks. But punching? Come on dude we're all adults here.
Locked Previous topicNext topic