If you leave a Keurig in the staff break room expect it to be used by others.

Anonymous 16

Unread post

No my dear, you need to go back and read your responses.

First it was you love coffee so there for you just use it. She asked you and everyone else to stop. Then it was “the rules state...”. Of course this was AFTER she went to the boss and complained.

Now the girl is new and was told on day 1 she couldn’t have the Keurig at all.

I’d love to see where in the employee handbook where it is written that anything on the counter is fair game and that one can’t bring anything for their exclusive use and leave it on the counter. That seems extreme considering you do t have personal work space and can’t have these items at the nurses station.

I’ll wait, or you can just continue to insult because you’re out of excuses for why you’re not wrong.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:38 pm What are you talking about? No one said she can't have it there. Nothing has changed. You need to work on your reading comprehension.
Anonymous 16 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:16 pm Your story has changed quite a bit since your initial posting. The story changes with each person who says you’re in the wrong. It went from your boss told her to remove the sign to she was told from day 1 that she couldn’t have an appliance. Come on now.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:17 pm Some new girl doesn't get to come in and change the rules. She was told to move it by multiple people and she decided not to. That's on her

We don't have our own work stations
Anonymous 1

Unread post

She was never told she couldn't have it. Go back and actually read.
Anonymous 16 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:13 am No my dear, you need to go back and read your responses.

First it was you love coffee so there for you just use it. She asked you and everyone else to stop. Then it was “the rules state...”. Of course this was AFTER she went to the boss and complained.

I’d love to see where in the employee handbook where it is written that anything on the counter is fair game and that one can’t bring anything for their exclusive use and leave it on the counter. That seems extreme considering you do t have personal work space and can’t have these items at the nurses station.

I’ll wait, or you can just continue to insult because you’re out of excuses for why you’re not wrong.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:38 pm What are you talking about? No one said she can't have it there. Nothing has changed. You need to work on your reading comprehension.
Anonymous 16 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:16 pm Your story has changed quite a bit since your initial posting. The story changes with each person who says you’re in the wrong. It went from your boss told her to remove the sign to she was told from day 1 that she couldn’t have an appliance. Come on now.

Anonymous 16

Unread post

Some new girl doesn't get to come in and change the rules. She was told to move it by multiple people and she decided not to. That's on her

We don't have our own work stations

Semantics—being told to “move it” is the same as “you can’t have it”. Again, show us where the write. Rule says she can’t have a personal piece of property on the counter.

Bottom line, you want to be right and aren’t. Instead of yielding you dig in. How sad.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:15 am She was never told she couldn't have it. Go back and actually read.
Anonymous 16 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:13 am No my dear, you need to go back and read your responses.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

There is no way that there's a written company policy that says this.

She's BSing.

Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:57 pm A newer girl at my work brought in a Keurig and she leaves it in the break room. I've used it many times because i love coffee. I always use my own K cups. Many people use it.

She put up a sign saying it was for her use only. I just ignore the sign. She saw me this morning and got really pissed off. She told me not to touch her property. I told her to remove it from the counter in the break room if she doesn't want others to use it. Anything on the counter is free game for anyone to use. The microwave is for everyone, the toaster is for anyone, the other coffee maker is for everyone and if her Keurig is left there people are going to use it.

She went and complained about it and I am pretty sure my boss told her something I similar because the Keurig is still there but the sign is gone. :lol: she can always keep it in her locker
If you see something in the break room and you know d@mned well it's NOT yours, you ask if it's free for anyone to use and respect the wishes of the owner if they say no.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:40 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:57 pm A newer girl at my work brought in a Keurig and she leaves it in the break room. I've used it many times because i love coffee. I always use my own K cups. Many people use it.

She put up a sign saying it was for her use only. I just ignore the sign. She saw me this morning and got really pissed off. She told me not to touch her property. I told her to remove it from the counter in the break room if she doesn't want others to use it. Anything on the counter is free game for anyone to use. The microwave is for everyone, the toaster is for anyone, the other coffee maker is for everyone and if her Keurig is left there people are going to use it.

She went and complained about it and I am pretty sure my boss told her something I similar because the Keurig is still there but the sign is gone. :lol: she can always keep it in her locker
If you see something in the break room and you know d@mned well it's NOT yours, you ask if it's free for anyone to use and respect the wishes of the owner if they say no.
Counter in break room= free for everyone to use.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If I was her I would just pop it into the cabinet when I was not using it.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So bottom line after pages and pages of trying to convince the forum at large is this: It’s ol for you to be an entitled bitch who doesn’t respect the property of others. Yet it isn’t ok for this young girl to feel entitled to respect of her property because she dared tell you NO. Got it. I hope your partner is in charge of programming your children’s moral compasses.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:45 pm
Diamepphyre wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:40 pm

Counter in break room= free for everyone to use.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Does anyone remember The Gong Show?

This post and talk about whether or not this Keurig should be allowed to be used by all...should be GONGED!!!

Image :lol:
Locked Previous topicNext topic