White Liberals Apologize For Slavery by Kissing Boots of Black Supremacist Members

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No they got two lunatics to kiss their boots. Or this is some staged thing. Now if that's what these two lunatics want to do whatever. But it's no never mind to me.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:52 pm No they got two lunatics to kiss their boots. Or this is some staged thing. Now if that's what these two lunatics want to do whatever. But it's no never mind to me.
Honestly, there are some people who will do just about anything they're asked to, no matter how stupid, if they think they're being filmed.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

I think this is a fetish, seriously.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:56 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:52 pm No they got two lunatics to kiss their boots. Or this is some staged thing. Now if that's what these two lunatics want to do whatever. But it's no never mind to me.
Honestly, there are some people who will do just about anything they're asked to, no matter how stupid, if they think they're being filmed.
Hence Jerry Springer and Dr Phil. I'd sooner have a frontal lobotomy than go on Dr Phil. But people do.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

They must be Steyer supporters....he agrees with reparations and will fight for that to happen if he is elected president.
He has millions of dollars so why doesn't he just give his money to those he thinks deserve reparations; he must feel real guilty
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:02 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:56 pm
Hence Jerry Springer and Dr Phil. I'd sooner have a frontal lobotomy than go on Dr Phil. But people do.
lol.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 203

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:41 pm
Where there's a camera, even a cell phone camera, there is a way to gain some type of notoriety even if it's fleeting.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What's that star in the bottom right hand corner of the video?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

The devil is a lie @ manipulated

No one could ask me to kiss their shoe to my face for any reason without serious F***ing problems.

And I seriously doubt this is a reflection of White liberals other than the dumb asses who did this..on tape.
Locked Previous topicNext topic