CORONAVIRUS: UPDATES AND TRACKING

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

in Cali reported yesterday up here

"“The transfer of this case into a Sonoma County hospital should not be a cause for alarm "....then why the f**k are they reporting about it if there's no cause for concern? Just to stir people up, imo
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:46 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:58 am
WellPreserved wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:22 am

Some guy on Fox Business made that claim (it's being ridiculed on twitter) and then Trump repeated it.
Who was that?
I didn't see anyone make the comment on fox. But I guarantee the market is nervous. If Bernie would be elected the market will tank. You can take that statement to the bank.
Charles Payne, probably looking for a White House gig like so many of his colleagues have gotten said:
"The Bernie factor is finally rearing its head in the stock market ... there's absolutely no doubt," he said.
Lies and he knows it but the viewers will believe it. Propaganda.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:35 pm Having had influenza this year I am still more concerned by it than corona virus. I have never wished for death more heartily on day 3 of the flu than ever before!
I thought I was gonna a die when I caught the flu.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:52 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:35 pm Having had influenza this year I am still more concerned by it than corona virus. I have never wished for death more heartily on day 3 of the flu than ever before!
We skipped flu shots last year and we all got it. It felt like a house of death! Never again.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:12 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:58 am

Who was that?
I didn't see anyone make the comment on fox. But I guarantee the market is nervous. If Bernie would be elected the market will tank. You can take that statement to the bank.
Charles Payne, probably looking for a White House gig like so many of his colleagues have gotten said:
"The Bernie factor is finally rearing its head in the stock market ... there's absolutely no doubt," he said.
How is it lies? It's his opinion, just like all of your anti Trump pieces that you post. Opinions. Just like when you constantly criticize our President. Opinions.

It certainly makes sense for that to be one theory. If a communist gets into the Whitehouse, that's going to spell the end of free trade and our free market system. Personally I think it's far too early for the market to be reacting to, what I hope is, a remote possibility.

Personally I'm in the camp that the drop is due to the exacerbated panic that keeps being stoked by the media over the corona virus. Trade is being impacted by the quarantine, which is going to make the market jittery, because China is the second largest component of the global market. If people aren't going to work making their widgets and the ships can't get to where they need to go to drop off the widgets, that's big trouble.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:13 pm

How is it lies? It's his opinion, just like all of your anti Trump pieces that you post. Opinions. Just like when you constantly criticize our President. Opinions.

It certainly makes sense for that to be one theory. If a communist gets into the Whitehouse, that's going to spell the end of free trade and our free market system. Personally I think it's far too early for the market to be reacting to, what I hope is, a remote possibility.

Personally I'm in the camp that the drop is due to the exacerbated panic that keeps being stoked by the media over the corona virus. Trade is being impacted by the quarantine, which is going to make the market jittery, because China is the second largest component of the global market. If people aren't going to work making their widgets and the ships can't get to where they need to go to drop off the widgets, that's big trouble.
It's not my opinion. It's every single expert in the whole world's opinion and not all that hard for us amateurs to figure out. Here are the Headlines from around the world (you might want to read some of these):

Global markets continue to slide on coronavirus fears

Coronavirus fears trigger biggest one-day fall on US stock market

US and UK stock markets plunge as coronavirus panic hits shares

Recession risk increases as coronavirus spreads globally, economists say

Investors shy away from risk as coronavirus rattles markets

We don't have any communists running for president so that's not going to happen.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:08 pm
We skipped flu shots last year and we all got it. It felt like a house of death! Never again.
It’s horrible. I skipped this year and thank god I made it (knock on wood).
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:39 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:08 pm

It’s horrible. I skipped this year and thank god I made it (knock on wood).
My husband got it first and I took him to the clinic. The nurse looked at me and said "oh honey, I'm so sorry". Despite all of us going on Tamiflu, I came down with symptoms that night and our son the next morning. All three of us lay on the sofa for three days watching tv and none of us remember what we watched.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Omg me too. It came on so quickly—I was in my classroom and didn’t have the physical energy to get out of chair. I wouldn’t wish the flu on my worst enemy!

Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:27 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:13 pm

It's not my opinion. It's every single expert in the whole world's opinion and not all that hard for us amateurs to figure out. Here are the Headlines from around the world (you might want to read some of these):

Global markets continue to slide on coronavirus fears

Coronavirus fears trigger biggest one-day fall on US stock market

US and UK stock markets plunge as coronavirus panic hits shares

Recession risk increases as coronavirus spreads globally, economists say

Investors shy away from risk as coronavirus rattles markets

We don't have any communists running for president so that's not going to happen.
Except for Bernie.
Locked Previous topicNext topic