perhaps I am the devil in heels

Anonymous 3

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:03 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:31 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:30 am

You guys only heard a very small portion of my life.
That is all we need to know to see you are a shitty parent.

Ask yourself this. Do you think your kids have an ideal life? If you could do it over would you make the exact same choice to put them in this situation? If you could make changes would you honestly pick this? Of course not. Your kids deserve so much better.

You have fucked up your life and their lives. Don't even try to deny that.
No you really can't judge off of that. My kids are really good and well taken care of. They are truly happy kids.
Acting out like that is NOT "really good". "Well taken care of" doesn't mean gaming systems and Air Jordans. Your oldest wasn't respectful either. He needs to mind.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:42 am Well the losers of MC will have a field day with this post as many of them have your life history memorized & will recite it to anyone who will listen.
Well, unfortunately I'll have to co-sign on this one
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sounds like you and your son's father were having the dispute over parenting, and that escalated the situation. You can't walk into someone's home and start telling them how to parent, even if it is your own child.
If you think he is not a healthy parent then ask your son to come live with you elsewhere. But at 17 he is most likely to want to stay put.

Not sure what you mean by "renter" in this case. Is your EH (or ex partner) on a lease document? If so, he can come back at any time and have you removed from the house. If there is a lease, then you have a reliable income to build your own life. If you are co-owners and he lives there with your kids, you need to build your own income source.

You need to be in a stable place that you can afford to cover financially entirely on your own. Apply for CS through the court for your 1 year old and let the court handle things. Regardless of the ups and downs of your relationships your children need a place that is secure and safe.

And I agree with your worry about your pregnancy. Many studies have shown that stress during pregnancy effect the brain development of the fetus due to increase levels of cortisol and other hormones in the mother's blood stream. It is extremely important to limit the stress and your own reactions to circumstances. Please take care of yourself and use mediation, exercise, music, or whatever method works best to keep your body calmer.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:50 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:42 am Well the losers of MC will have a field day with this post as many of them have your life history memorized & will recite it to anyone who will listen.
I guess you're right. I've nothing to say except it makes not one bit of sense. Why would he leave his house and not return? Never mind I'm not sure I even want to know.
You certainly want to know, that's why you asked
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:55 am Turn off the wifi because your kid won't mind either of his parents?
I've done it. I didn't have to do it often. I've also taken away controllers because ds was getting addicted. In this case given the kid is seventeen I'd let him take whatever punishment the school gives him for tardiness. In my day it was in school suspension. But that fight was unnecessary.and op didn't help matters.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:05 am
agander2017 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:54 am So, wait... your ex is now homeless, and you are staying in his house? How does that work? Why didn't you leave instead of kicking him out of his own house?
According to her, she owns the house and rents it to him in exchange for her not having to pay child support for her kids. He also pays all the bills and pays her to pay his bills. If she left, she would have nowhere to go, plus she can't just take the two sons because he has custody of them.

On the off chance this is real, she is the queen of one sided stories. There have been too many times that she has told stories that make her look like the angel while everyone else is just horrid, until she posts a text or other detail that shows the truth of the situation. Her son just went through a emotionally traumatic experience, the father of her two kids who has raised them full time until right now is missing after having an out of character behavioral change, and she's on here all just talking about herself and how everything is about her even though she says she did nothing wrong, and subtly dropping that she got what people said she couldn't have and now has all the kids.
Attachments
20200130_091323.jpg
20200130_091141.jpg
20200130_091305.jpg
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:54 am So, wait... your ex is now homeless, and you are staying in his house? How does that work? Why didn't you leave instead of kicking him out of his own house?
Yes he's out their roaming the street like a homeless person. Why would I up in leave my kid in that situation? His father was very angry and tackled him, he needed to go asap
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:22 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:05 am
According to her, she owns the house and rents it to him in exchange for her not having to pay child support for her kids. He also pays all the bills and pays her to pay his bills. If she left, she would have nowhere to go, plus she can't just take the two sons because he has custody of them.

On the off chance this is real, she is the queen of one sided stories. There have been too many times that she has told stories that make her look like the angel while everyone else is just horrid, until she posts a text or other detail that shows the truth of the situation. Her son just went through a emotionally traumatic experience, the father of her two kids who has raised them full time until right now is missing after having an out of character behavioral change, and she's on here all just talking about herself and how everything is about her even though she says she did nothing wrong, and subtly dropping that she got what people said she couldn't have and now has all the kids.
That doesn't change anything that I said.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:07 am
stilltfez wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:43 am Rather than remind you of the choices you've willfully made and their effect on the children, I'm going to ask you instead: what plan do you have to fix your life? you have had the time to make a life plan, what have you decided? maybe I can help you clarify and start it.
I absolutely do not want to be in a relationship. I just want to focus on raising my kids and living a healthy life. I want to be that soccer mom again.
So how do you plan to stand on your own two feet and not rely on a man?
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Because this path allows her to build upon her troll story.

Locked Previous topicNext topic