perhaps I am the devil in heels

Anonymous 3

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:26 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:47 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:33 am

Nope. I was with my SO when my now 9 year old was a toddler and he only slept on the floor if my SO stayed over. My 17 year old was about 9 years old then.
You put a toddler on the floor so SO could stay over? Why didn't the toddler have a crib or a toddler bed?
Yes it was temporary housing for us. My toddler was staying in NY with my mom when I got the place in a rush, the plan was to be out of there before i got him back but i missed him so much and ended up getting him early.
What? If you were married to the toddlers father and already owned a house, why were you in a temporary situation?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 20 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:17 am You are a narcissist gold digger that isn't happy unless everyone around you is miserable. I hope the baby daddy fights you for custody. How the hell do you even have the nerve to kick someone out of the house They let you stay at to be nice? And quit pretending to be a mother, he has been the one to raise those kids not you.
listen I only kicked him out temporary, I didn't think he would stay away this long
Anonymous 3

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:31 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:26 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:23 am
Yes and its going to be hard so that's why I really wanted my SO house, Its 4 bedrooms with a finished attic for my teen.
What are you doing for income now? How would you even be able to afford a house that big?
I've only been out of work for month so I'm good as far as money goes however I will likely be working again within the next few weeks so I will be able to afford it.
You can afford a 5 bedroom house, utilities, daycare, auto insurance, groceries, etc. while working part-time as a home health aide?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:48 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:27 am
I already said my presence likely made things worse and I can't move into this house permanently because it's not big enough. My 17 year old can't share a room with my 9 year old and my 9 year old can't share a room with my toddler and my toddler can't share a room with a newborn.
So you are on the hunt for a 5 bedroom house? How will you afford it? You need to be realistic here. No pun intended.
Yes and its going to be hard so that's why I really wanted my SO house, Its 4 bedrooms with a finished attic for my teen.
Why can’t they share?
My 8 year old niece and 2 year old nephew share.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Then, if it's yours, why haven't you put it on the market so that you could take the proceeds of that sale and purchase a place that would accommodate your needs??????
agander2017 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:45 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:05 am

According to her, she owns the house and rents it to him in exchange for her not having to pay child support for her kids. He also pays all the bills and pays her to pay his bills. If she left, she would have nowhere to go, plus she can't just take the two sons because he has custody of them.

On the off chance this is real, she is the queen of one sided stories. There have been too many times that she has told stories that make her look like the angel while everyone else is just horrid, until she posts a text or other detail that shows the truth of the situation. Her son just went through a emotionally traumatic experience, the father of her two kids who has raised them full time until right now is missing after having an out of character behavioral change, and she's on here all just talking about herself and how everything is about her even though she says she did nothing wrong, and subtly dropping that she got what people said she couldn't have and now has all the kids.
Sounds like the dad isn't the only one. The kid wasn't listening, and he yelled back. If I had to assume, it's because she is the monkey wrench in their peaceful world. He had them full time, I seriously doubt he suddenly blew up for no reason. He sounds like he was stressed, and we can all gather where that stress came from. I doubt she owns the house, because if she did, why would she be trying to get her other dude to let her live in his other house?
I already said my presence likely made things worse and I can't move into this house permanently because it's not big enough. My 17 year old can't share a room with my 9 year old and my 9 year old can't share a room with my toddler and my toddler can't share a room with a newborn.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:51 am
Anonymous 20 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:17 am You are a narcissist gold digger that isn't happy unless everyone around you is miserable. I hope the baby daddy fights you for custody. How the hell do you even have the nerve to kick someone out of the house They let you stay at to be nice? And quit pretending to be a mother, he has been the one to raise those kids not you.
listen I only kicked him out temporary, I didn't think he would stay away this long
You rolled in, fucked up everything for everyone else in the house, kicked out their father & then had the balls to blame him for allowing you in. You didn't think about them AT ALL, just yourself. Turn their entire home life upside down & blame everyone but you for doing it.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:45 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:05 am

According to her, she owns the house and rents it to him in exchange for her not having to pay child support for her kids. He also pays all the bills and pays her to pay his bills. If she left, she would have nowhere to go, plus she can't just take the two sons because he has custody of them.

On the off chance this is real, she is the queen of one sided stories. There have been too many times that she has told stories that make her look like the angel while everyone else is just horrid, until she posts a text or other detail that shows the truth of the situation. Her son just went through a emotionally traumatic experience, the father of her two kids who has raised them full time until right now is missing after having an out of character behavioral change, and she's on here all just talking about herself and how everything is about her even though she says she did nothing wrong, and subtly dropping that she got what people said she couldn't have and now has all the kids.
Sounds like the dad isn't the only one. The kid wasn't listening, and he yelled back. If I had to assume, it's because she is the monkey wrench in their peaceful world. He had them full time, I seriously doubt he suddenly blew up for no reason. He sounds like he was stressed, and we can all gather where that stress came from. I doubt she owns the house, because if she did, why would she be trying to get her other dude to let her live in his other house?
No, they can share a room. You might not want them to, but they can. Lots of siblings share rooms, mine do. You can also share a room with your baby.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:35 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:48 am

So you are on the hunt for a 5 bedroom house? How will you afford it? You need to be realistic here. No pun intended.
Why can’t they share?
My 8 year old niece and 2 year old nephew share.
my 9 year old son and 1 year old son share a room and my 8 and 3 year old sons and 6 year old daughter all share a room. It works out well and the kids have no complaints. Nothing wrong with sharing if it's what makes sense for your family.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Seriously you are a mess....are you taking your medications?
Anonymous 16

Unread post

She can’t. She got knocked up again so the newest “husband” oh wait “we’re not married but I call him husband” wouldn’t kick her ass to the curb where it belongs.
iamanon wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:21 pm Seriously you are a mess....are you taking your medications?
Locked Previous topicNext topic