Is my mom jealous? My boyfriend is not gay.

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Weird.... Seems like that's the kind of guy most mother's would want for their daughter's. Does she want you to be with a not so attractive, poorly dressed, unemployed man?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:37 pm
MistressMonster wrote: ↑Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:20 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:18 pm My mom is the world's worst when it comes to judging the men that I date. I'm dating this new guy and she cannot stand it. For starters, he'ss very good looking, clean-cut, a decent job, etc. Well, my mom thinks that he must have something up his sleeve or that he's secretly gay. For the record, not trying to toot my own horn but I don't look too bad myself so why wouldn't he want to date me. πŸ™„ She told me yesterday that she didn't know why I wanted to hang out with a "pretty boy". Now I know that she meant that as an insult. I told my best friend how she talks and acts since I've been seeing him, and she thinks that my mom could be jealous. My mom is seriously pissing me off. I keep catching her giving me dirty looks. How would you handle this situation? Why does my mom get so angry when I date someone?
This the same poster who claims her mom is very judgmental about looks?
Is this a statement or a question?
Did you miss the question mark?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:36 pm Does it really matter what Mommy thinks?
If OP lives with mom, then yes.

Anonymous 7

Unread post

The only time that may have made a difference in my life is when I was a minor and living at home. Even if OP is living at home, if she's not a minor, why would what her mother thinks of her choice in men matter?
MistressMonster wrote: ↑Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:32 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:36 pm Does it really matter what Mommy thinks?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:44 pm The only time that may have made a difference in my life is when I was a minor and living at home. Even if OP is living at home, if she's not a minor, why would what her mother thinks of her choice in men matter?
Because it's mom's house. So she does get to have an opinion on who comes into it.

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Tell her he's got a really big dick. Then hold your hands out about a foot apart and wink.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

If Mom's gonna kick me out because my man happens to be a pretty boy with a great build and a great job, so be it. I'd be hitting the road. But I was out of the house as soon as I graduated. So this wouldn't have even been an issue for me. And my mother never picked my boyfriends. She steered me away from harm. But that was the extent of her involvement in that dept.
MistressMonster wrote: ↑Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:50 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:44 pm The only time that may have made a difference in my life is when I was a minor and living at home. Even if OP is living at home, if she's not a minor, why would what her mother thinks of her choice in men matter?

Because it's mom's house. So she does get to have an opinion on who comes into it.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

1st sign it's a troll: posts and runs

Dammit... try harder!
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No I doubt she’s jealous.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm sorry. Your mom sounds emotionally immature or unhealthy. I can't really speak to her motive though.
Locked Previous topicNext topic