He thought I needed to evict him

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:00 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:48 am
Pjmm wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:40 am I wouldn't care if he left for days so long as he gave me the courtesy of telling me where he went so I didn't worry. The only rules I'd really have is no drugs, no getting shit faced drunk, no crazy parties, no waking up the household coming home and no overnight guests unless you're engaged. You do what you want though.
He didnt tell me where he was going and he was drinking at least some of the times.

My rules are 1. Be respectful 2. Clean up after yourself 3. No drugs alcohol unless you are of legal age. 4. Dont block people in the driveway.

He has had problems with all of those things multiple times.
he does not have to tell you where he is going. he is 18. Why do you need to be that up in his business?
He was 17. Try rereading the post. He just turned 18
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:26 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:48 am

He didnt tell me where he was going and he was drinking at least some of the times.

My rules are 1. Be respectful 2. Clean up after yourself 3. No drugs alcohol unless you are of legal age. 4. Dont block people in the driveway.

He has had problems with all of those things multiple times.
he does not have to tell you where he is going. he is 18. Why do you need to be that up in his business?
yeah I guess that makes sense at 17-but OP would you have expected him to tell you where he was going at 18?

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:08 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:26 pm

yeah I guess that makes sense at 17-but OP would you have expected him to tell you where he was going at 18?
Like I said, I have the four rules listed
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This doesn’t even make sense. A kid doesn’t go from being a normal high school student to a rude hateful human being. Either there have been problems all along or something new is happening like drugs or maybe a mental health crisis.
Not OP

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:38 pm This doesn’t even make sense. A kid doesn’t go from being a normal high school student to a rude hateful human being. Either there have been problems all along or something new is happening like drugs or maybe a mental health crisis.
This is totally not true. I was just like her son when I was in high school. I started school early so I graduated at 17. I decided I was an adult and I knew better than my parents. I did what I wanted.

I graduated from high school with honors and was in the honors program at my community college which gave me a full ride scholarship. I thought I was the best, most intelligent person in the entire world. I was a complete and total c**t to my family. I regret it very much

My mom kicked me out and that is when I realized how good I had it.

I was not drinking, no drugs, or having any sort of mental issues. I was just too big for my own britches and extremely impulsive. My parents are amazing and were completely blindesided by this because I never got in trouble or broke their rules before that. I was never even grounded once.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Not OP wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:44 pm
Lemons wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:38 pm This doesn’t even make sense. A kid doesn’t go from being a normal high school student to a rude hateful human being. Either there have been problems all along or something new is happening like drugs or maybe a mental health crisis.
This is totally not true. I was just like her son when I was in high school. I started school early so I graduated at 17. I decided I was an adult and I knew better than my parents. I did what I wanted.

I graduated from high school with honors and was in the honors program at my community college which gave me a full ride scholarship. I thought I was the best, most intelligent person in the entire world. I was a complete and total c**t to my family. I regret it very much

I was not drinking, no drugs, or having any sort of mental issues. I was just too big for my own britches and extremely impulsive. My parents are amazing and were completely blindesided by this because I never got in trouble or broke their rules before that. I was never even grounded once.
I’m not talking about staying out at night or late, etc. those are normal things. But to play loud music at 3 am without thinking of others has nothing to do with thinking your smart and know everything. It’s just plain bad manners. People usually don’t develop bad manners over night.

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:06 pm

I’m not talking about staying out at night or late, etc. those are normal things. But to play loud music at 3 am without thinking of others has nothing to do with thinking your smart and know everything. It’s just plain bad manners. People usually don’t develop bad manners over night.
I was a lot worse. It truly started as soon as I graduated. I remember once my parents went to church and come home an hour and a half later to a giant house party and they ended up calling the police.

I used to be loud whenever I wanted and I didnt care about others because the world revolved around me and they needed to just get over it.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:25 pm

I was a lot worse. It truly started as soon as I graduated. I remember once my parents went to church and come home an hour and a half later to a giant house party and they ended up calling the police.

I used to be loud whenever I wanted and I didnt care about others because the world revolved around me and they needed to just get over it.
So you suddenly lost any sense of decency you might have had? You lost all of the manners taught to you over the years because you thought you were better than everyone? How long did it last? Did you end up living in a dorm or with a roommate?
Not OP

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:47 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:25 pm

So you suddenly lost any sense of decency you might have had? You lost all of the manners taught to you over the years because you thought you were better than everyone? How long did it last? Did you end up living in a dorm or with a roommate?
I couch surfed for a few months and then got an apartment with friends. It lasted about 2 years until I realized just how dumb I was.

Unread post

Wow
Locked Previous topicNext topic