He thought I needed to evict him

mama_danetta
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:39 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am So what are we debating here? The legal eviction, his being 17 and already graduated, you looking up laws, what? That's what these posts are always for right?
There is no debate here, there is nothing to debate. I was just venting mostly
"Just venting." That's the go-to troll line when they get called out on their bullshit.

Unread post

mama_danetta wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:51 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am So what are we debating here? The legal eviction, his being 17 and already graduated, you looking up laws, what? That's what these posts are always for right?
"Just venting." That's the go-to troll line when they get called out on their bullshit.
I am not a troll and no one has debated anything on here
mama_danetta
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:54 pm

What state are you in? I'm sure it's just a quick Google search to figure out if your "eviction" was legal or not.
deltathree
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Sorry you're going through all this. The teen years can be very hard. I hope he changes his ways soon.
Anonymous100

Unread post

I went though this stuff with my son and he was back and forth for years. He never could follow basic rules. Like not blaring his TV watching a movie at 2 am. Or picking up his stuff. He’s break my stuff and make excuses for it.

Good for you for putting your foot down. I let my son drag that on for years before I finally shut my doors to him. He will be in a homeless shelter before he’d ever live with me again.

Unread post

mama_danetta wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:57 pm

What state are you in? I'm sure it's just a quick Google search to figure out if your "eviction" was legal or not.
Don't be that person.
nmkj
Countess
Countess

Unread post

How is he not legally a resident if he's lived there for years? Or does one only become a resident after they are 18? Just curious.
mama_danetta
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:58 am
mama_danetta wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Don't be that person.
Uh huh.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:40 am I wouldn't care if he left for days so long as he gave me the courtesy of telling me where he went so I didn't worry. The only rules I'd really have is no drugs, no getting shit faced drunk, no crazy parties, no waking up the household coming home and no overnight guests unless you're engaged. You do what you want though.
same. My rules for an 18 year old to live with me is be in college or in some kind of job training. Contribute to the household in some fashion like doing some chores and helping pay for groceries or water etc. Don't wake up the entire house with your comings and goings. Let me know if you are not coming home or won't be home etc just so I don't worry.

No drugs in the house. No alcohol in the house. No driving drunk. Be respectful that if you have over a girlfriend or boyfriend-don't like let us catch you F***ing. Do it when you know we won't be home or whatever or do it elsewhere.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:48 am
Pjmm wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:40 am I wouldn't care if he left for days so long as he gave me the courtesy of telling me where he went so I didn't worry. The only rules I'd really have is no drugs, no getting shit faced drunk, no crazy parties, no waking up the household coming home and no overnight guests unless you're engaged. You do what you want though.
He didnt tell me where he was going and he was drinking at least some of the times.

My rules are 1. Be respectful 2. Clean up after yourself 3. No drugs alcohol unless you are of legal age. 4. Dont block people in the driveway.

He has had problems with all of those things multiple times.
he does not have to tell you where he is going. he is 18. Why do you need to be that up in his business?
Locked Previous topicNext topic