PLAN B questions...please HELP!!!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:09 pm Do you have a doctor?
Yes, but her office is closed right now. I'm planning on calling her first thing in the morning. I can't help but freak out right now.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:14 pm
Inmybizz wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:09 pm Do you have a doctor?
Yes, but her office is closed right now. I'm planning on calling her first thing in the morning. I can't help but freak out right now.
oh... The condom broke story line. Carry on.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Tricare carries Plan B OTC without a prescription for free, you just need your ID Card. You can also walk up to the pharmacy window at any MTF and request and received Plan B without a prescription. As another poster said the longer you wait the bigger the crap shoot. Find a method of birth control, that works for you and you are responsible for, and use it.

I know not everyone has Tricare or uses a MTF, but I am sure that is not the only insurance that covers it free of charge.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idk. When I used it I had to go to planned parenthood. You need a doctor to prescribe it for insurances to cover it. I just paid. It was forty dollars but that was like 20 years ago
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

How old are you?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:00 pm Is it just me or does it seem to anyone else that there's an awful lot of questions about birth control lately???
It’s not just you!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

https://www.target.com/p/take-action-em ... A-15314677

The longer you wait the more likely it won't work.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:46 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:23 pm It's over the counter, I don't think insurance companies cover OTC stuff. Plan B is just .75mg levonorgestrel aka progestin so you could call your doc and have him/her prescribe a pack of a progestin-only 0.35mg bc which is generally cheaper AND an rx so insurance will cover it and you'd just take 4 of those instead of the 2 Plan B .75mg. And you could stash the other 24 pills away for the 6 more times you have unprotected S*x. But I'd really recommend getting on some birth control.
Thanks so much!! The condom broke so I've learned my lesson. I'm going to talk to my Dr about BC. I read that I can take it up to three days after S*x. Do I have a pretty good chance of not getting pregnant if I take this?
Take it ASAFP.
Why are you waiting?

Efficacy wanes the further away from the unprotected S*x you get.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yea. I’d just buy it tonight. $40 is better than paying for a child for 18 years
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:41 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:46 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:23 pm It's over the counter, I don't think insurance companies cover OTC stuff. Plan B is just .75mg levonorgestrel aka progestin so you could call your doc and have him/her prescribe a pack of a progestin-only 0.35mg bc which is generally cheaper AND an rx so insurance will cover it and you'd just take 4 of those instead of the 2 Plan B .75mg. And you could stash the other 24 pills away for the 6 more times you have unprotected S*x. But I'd really recommend getting on some birth control.
Thanks so much!! The condom broke so I've learned my lesson. I'm going to talk to my Dr about BC. I read that I can take it up to three days after S*x. Do I have a pretty good chance of not getting pregnant if I take this?
Take it ASAFP.
Why are you waiting?

Efficacy wanes the further away from the unprotected S*x you get.
Idk about now but in my day a person had 72 hours right? I'd just pay for it myself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic