Have you tried the "erotic audio for women?"

Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I stumbled upon the "genre" while looking for something to listen to during the commute. Mostly, I listen to the news, but some days I need something different. I found on YouTube Cardlin and NotWhoRoseThinks. Some of it is too much Daddy dom/little girl. But having found it, Im looking for more!
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I listen to romance novels, ranging from sweet to steamy, on occasion. Is it like that? Otherwise no, I don't think I have "stumbled upon" that, lol.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

No, not really my cup of tea. Even in novels, I'll page past the hot scenes just to get back to the plot because the novels really aren't romance novels but I guess publishers force writers to put S*x in the novel because S*x sells.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:53 pm No, not really my cup of tea. Even in novels, I'll page past the hot scenes just to get back to the plot because the novels really aren't romance novels but I guess publishers force writers to put S*x in the novel because S*x sells.
I write. I've never been published but ds16 encourages me to write steamy love scenes. He says he's joking. I did do a mild one because it fit the story. I'm not doing it for its own sake. I've read plenty of novels where there's no S*x. Louise Penny for example. Kathy Reich. Classic writers like Ray Bradbury don't. Hemingway does but not in every story. Sue Grafton does them but it fits and her scenes are brief. So while S*x sells I wouldn't say every publisher wants it. I'd say the readers want it. Case in point, teenagers lol.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Didn't know it existed, but no, I wouldn't listen to that kind of trash.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I'm really good at writing them.
I don't really like listening to romance though.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:45 pm I listen to romance novels, ranging from sweet to steamy, on occasion. Is it like that? Otherwise no, I don't think I have "stumbled upon" that, lol.
 ! Message from: 12skipafew
NSFW video listen at your own risk
Like this:

Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Skip, that warning makes it so much hotter! Thanks!!
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I only listen to news or music.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Y'all a buncha wet noodles in here!
Locked Previous topicNext topic