I'm about to go off on my kids principal

Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Anonymous 11 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:46 pm I just want to say that I'm loving all the good advice that you are sharing. A LOT of good advice here!
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:35 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:26 pm

I do when i have the details. Today they told me he acted up in PE. but didnt tell me how. Ive texted his teacher and called the AP back twice to find out what happened and they didn't call/text me back. I asked him, he said he said hotdog in PE and they sent him to the back of the class.
I've talked to them about this before, if they want me to correct behavior then they need to give me more information. I've asked them to put details. They took off 2 points today as "enrichment behavior" (this was the PE thing).

I've stopped a lot of bad behavior just by talking to him. He responds well to positive behavior correction.
Biggest thing I can say here is watch the way you communicate and how you ask for details. Emailing them over every class dojo ding isn't really ideal, That's something to talk to your kid about. He says he only said "hotdog" in gym. Ask him what his instructions were at the time? Was he supposed to be shouting or listening to instructions at the time etc. (Was he pointing at his private area when he said it?) Why does HE think he got points docked?
And try to SUPPORT the teachers as much as possible when there is an incident. I know every once in a while there is that one shitty teacher that has absolutely NO business being around young kids as they simply don't have the patience for it and they'd be better off teaching a higher grade or not dealing with the public in general, but it's pretty easy to suss those out as even parents of stellar kids that never have behavior issues will have problems with said teacher
I have loads of helpful information to share once people get past the "OMG Bacon is SUCH A BITCH" phase. Yes. I'm a bitch upfront. I'm not going to share helpful info with people who are just here to bitch, whine, and throw themselves a pity party as it's not worth my time since they won't listen anyhow. And let's face facts and be honest, most are here for the pity party or just to troll. They're fun to play with.
Deleted User 172

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:27 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:24 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:10 pm

That's fine (at least she's not anon) I got her to admit she's a shit parent, and now someone who IS struggling with a shit kid because they don't know how to parent can look at the all advice and maybe get a clue on how to be better. If it applies to her great, if not fine.
I'm not a shit mom. All the "advice" you've given me is stuff I already do. You haven't given me a single piece that I'm not already doing so by your standards I'm an awesome mom.
And you're a narcissist.
Really? The throwing multitudes of father figures at him? Which I told you NOT to do cause it's too inconsistent. And you said "Der, that makes sense" .Do you want Bitchy Bacon back cause I can bring her back? And no and awesome mom wouldn't be having consistent behavior issues at school with their kids. ONE incident maybe, not multiple. Good parents nip that shit in the bud from the get go with effective parenting skills.
LMAO!

You're such an narcissistic idiot.
Throwing a multitude of father figures? From where? Left field? Where did you get that? I said he goes to KARATE and I was TRYING TO GET HIM INTO Big Brothers/Big Sisters. So 1 sensei, plus his grandpa.

You just read what you want to read. It's F***ing hilarious because you can literally go on and on and on about how horrible someone is, but all the while it's YOU!
YOU! You're a narcissist. I've dealt with a lot of narcissist in my life and you know the easiest way to get them to STFU?
Agree with them. (I did that with you earlier, you know, saying yeah ok I'm a shit mom.) It doesn't matter if I or Live or Bubbs or even Anon 14 believes it, because YOU were the one that believed it.

You think you're the only one that can be such a raging bitch? How sad is your life outside of Mom confessions that you have to put everybody down to make yourself feel better?
You know how I know you're a narcissist? Because you show all the signs of one.

1. Grandoise sense of self-importance
2. Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur
3. Needs constant praise and admiration
4. Sense of entitlement
5. Exploits others without guilt or shame
6. Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others

I literally copied it from https://www.helpguide.org/articles/ment ... sorder.htm

You check off every single one.
Most people don't know how to deal with an individual with narcissism. They don't realize how F***ing easy it is to deal with self important bitches like you. It's really really F***ing easy. Just F***ing LIE TO THEM.

You should really get some help for that.

So the ONE thing that you said makes me a shit mom isn't true is it? You just read what you wanted to read.
Typical of a narcissist. Only what's convenient for them.

And I do stop bad behaviors, you know how? By sitting down and talking to my son. Telling him, "you shouldn't do this because this". I'm TEACHING him to be a man, step by step, behavior by behavior. It's not enough to say 'BE GOOD OR ELSE' (What is good?) How do you teach good? By correcting behavior. It's an on going process, something nobody seems to realize. Yes he can be an angel for 3 weeks straight then yell HOTDOG in PE today and get reprimanded. Kid's aren't perfect. I'm not perfect.
You're certainly not perfect.

JFC you remind me so much of my ex it's nauseating.

I'm going to foe you now. I've had fun playing with you though. Funny how I twisted that back into my favor isn't' it?

But for real, get some help for your narcissism.
Deleted User 172

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 pm
Anonymous 11 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:46 pm I just want to say that I'm loving all the good advice that you are sharing. A LOT of good advice here!
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:35 pm

Biggest thing I can say here is watch the way you communicate and how you ask for details. Emailing them over every class dojo ding isn't really ideal, That's something to talk to your kid about. He says he only said "hotdog" in gym. Ask him what his instructions were at the time? Was he supposed to be shouting or listening to instructions at the time etc. (Was he pointing at his private area when he said it?) Why does HE think he got points docked?
And try to SUPPORT the teachers as much as possible when there is an incident. I know every once in a while there is that one shitty teacher that has absolutely NO business being around young kids as they simply don't have the patience for it and they'd be better off teaching a higher grade or not dealing with the public in general, but it's pretty easy to suss those out as even parents of stellar kids that never have behavior issues will have problems with said teacher
I have loads of helpful information to share once people get past the "OMG Bacon is SUCH A BITCH" phase. Yes. I'm a bitch upfront. I'm not going to share helpful info with people who are just here to bitch, whine, and throw themselves a pity party as it's not worth my time since they won't listen anyhow. And let's face facts and be honest, most are here for the pity party or just to troll. They're fun to play with.

You're a narcissist.
And extremely fun to play with.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:46 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:27 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:24 pm

I'm not a shit mom. All the "advice" you've given me is stuff I already do. You haven't given me a single piece that I'm not already doing so by your standards I'm an awesome mom.
And you're a narcissist.
Really? The throwing multitudes of father figures at him? Which I told you NOT to do cause it's too inconsistent. And you said "Der, that makes sense" .Do you want Bitchy Bacon back cause I can bring her back? And no and awesome mom wouldn't be having consistent behavior issues at school with their kids. ONE incident maybe, not multiple. Good parents nip that shit in the bud from the get go with effective parenting skills.
LMAO!

You're such an narcissistic idiot.
Throwing a multitude of father figures? From where? Left field? Where did you get that? I said he goes to KARATE and I was TRYING TO GET HIM INTO Big Brothers/Big Sisters. So 1 sensei, plus his grandpa.

You just read what you want to read. It's F***ing hilarious because you can literally go on and on and on about how horrible someone is, but all the while it's YOU!
YOU! You're a narcissist. I've dealt with a lot of narcissist in my life and you know the easiest way to get them to STFU?
Agree with them. (I did that with you earlier, you know, saying yeah ok I'm a shit mom.) It doesn't matter if I or Live or Bubbs or even Anon 14 believes it, because YOU were the one that believed it.

You think you're the only one that can be such a raging bitch? How sad is your life outside of Mom confessions that you have to put everybody down to make yourself feel better?
You know how I know you're a narcissist? Because you show all the signs of one.

1. Grandoise sense of self-importance
2. Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur
3. Needs constant praise and admiration
4. Sense of entitlement
5. Exploits others without guilt or shame
6. Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others

I literally copied it from https://www.helpguide.org/articles/ment ... sorder.htm

You check off every single one.
Most people don't know how to deal with an individual with narcissism. They don't realize how F***ing easy it is to deal with self important bitches like you. It's really really F***ing easy. Just F***ing LIE TO THEM.

You should really get some help for that.

So the ONE thing that you said makes me a shit mom isn't true is it? You just read what you wanted to read.
Typical of a narcissist. Only what's convenient for them.

And I do stop bad behaviors, you know how? By sitting down and talking to my son. Telling him, "you shouldn't do this because this". I'm TEACHING him to be a man, step by step, behavior by behavior. It's not enough to say 'BE GOOD OR ELSE' (What is good?) How do you teach good? By correcting behavior. It's an on going process, something nobody seems to realize. Yes he can be an angel for 3 weeks straight then yell HOTDOG in PE today and get reprimanded. Kid's aren't perfect. I'm not perfect.
You're certainly not perfect.

JFC you remind me so much of my ex it's nauseating.

I'm going to foe you now. I've had fun playing with you though. Funny how I twisted that back into my favor isn't' it?

But for real, get some help for your narcissism.
Your kid is in trouble constantly with school that means you're a shit mom. FURTHERMORE your OTHER kid also had behavior issues with school. That's a pattern of shitty parenting. And like I said whether you're trolling or not SOMEONE will get useful info from your example of shitty parenting. I bet that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to be known as a shit parent like kookoo and RB. All I have to fear is being known as narcissistic bitch and in retrospect it's not nearly as bad. So who's the dumbass now?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:47 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:53 pm

You're a narcissist.
And extremely fun to play with.
Oh look the shit parent pegged me with her google psychology license
Anonymous 14

Well this was an amusing little shit show. Let’s do it again tomorrow!
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Anonymous 14 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:36 pm Well this was an amusing little shit show. Let’s do it again tomorrow!
I'm always up for being a narcissistic bitch and calling out shit parents.
Anonymous 14

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:38 pm
Anonymous 14 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:36 pm Well this was an amusing little shit show. Let’s do it again tomorrow!
I'm always up for being a narcissistic bitch and calling out shit parents.
I don’t think that a child occasionally getting in trouble at school is a sign of shit parenting. ODS is a superstar and everyone loves him, but even he got in trouble at school once in first grade.

YDS is a little demon, but he never gets in trouble at school because his preferred form of trouble is creative problem solving. For example, if there is a microscope intentionally placed out of the reach of little children and he wants to play with it, he will go get a stool. If it’s still too high, he will go get a table and put the stool on the table, climb onto the table, and climb onto the stool. If he still can’t reach it, he’ll stack some books on the stool - you get the idea. And his teachers all find the way his little mind works so fascinating that they simply watch him do it rather than stopping him and telling him to behave. Then they tell me the stories of what he did at pick up and drop off like it’s cute. It’s not F***ing cute when you deal with it 24 hours a day lol.

Oh, and if someone does start to reprimand him he uses his big blue eyes to put on his best sad puppy dog face and says something like, “I’m really sorry I wasn’t trying to upset you. I promise I won’t do it again. And I just want to tell you that I love you.”

No matter how I parent him I’m pretty sure it’s 50/50 that the kid is going to be a super villain when he grows up....I’m kidding.....mostly lol.
Anonymous 16

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:41 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:03 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:58 pm

I never said he doesn't have issues. I said hes been doing good (or whatever phrase i used). He's literally had the best couple months of his school career.
We don't know whats triggering his behavior. I was the one that suggested a weekly therapy session. I've also put him in karate. I've tried to get him into Big Brothers/BIg sisters but they're so understaffed with Bigs that its not gonna happen anytime soon.
I've done as much as I know to do.

If this was an ARD meeting like you're suggesting with your multiple professionals they legally have to give me 5 days notice.
Honestly Karate won't help. The issue is problems at home. You need to determine what those are and fix them. Do you have a set routine? Does he have a nightly bedtime? wake up time? Does he get help with homework? Does he practice his sight words daily? In short what routines or structures do you have in place? If you don't have any you need to incorporate them
On school nights he goes to bed at 8:00 and usually asleep by 8:30. We read every night (he's a very good reader for his age), do several pages of homework every night. His daily routine is pretty standard and normal.

The only thing i can think of is maybe he's acting out to get attention from male father figures. Since his dad is not in the pictureI'm putting as many positive male role models on his life as possible (ei karate sensei)
, failed Big brothers attempt. I've mentioned this to the AP one of the times we met in person and we agreed that a counseling session might help to figure out his "trigger". So last week i met the therapist that he's going to be seeing and he had his first session today.
I do as much as i can with the resources i have available. I work with his school as much as i possibly can. I've done everything they've asked.
So F***ing what if i don't appreciate being demanded to come to a mandatory meeting with less than 24 hours notice.
I dont think you have any positive male role models in your life. Honestly, you sound really promiscuous and trollish.
Deleted User 1393

And when you asked your son what happened in school today what was his response?

Curious as to what you think would be an appropriate notice to give to you for a meeting time? Two days, a week, a month, next semester?..again just curious what the professional amount of notice is.
Locked Previous topicNext topic