I'm about to go off on my kids principal

Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:05 pm
Smarties wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:02 pm I wouldn't be going tomorrow morning unless it fit my schedule, if the principal did not express some kind of emergency situation that occurred today. I hope you told them no if its not convenient for you.
I did. I told them I can come in later this week or next week. They said no, mandatory tomorrow.

I ended up scheduling a phone meeting.

Good luck with that. Hopefully his attitude today doesn't set the tone for the meeting tomorrow.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:05 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:03 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:56 pm

Oh, I see now. "My kid is a rambunctious child" that's code for I don't F***ing bother to parent and as a result he doesn't do well with structure and acts out at school.
Hahahahahah.
You really have a F***ing screw loose.
I'm not the one pissing and moaning because the school wants my child tested for ADHD because he doesn't know when the f**k to sit down and shut up and keeps disrupting class.
Can you read? I said he's been tested by my ped and their licensed therapist.
He doesn't have ADHD.

eta- they (school) had a district licensed therapist come in and test him for ADHD, ODD, Autism. And he came back NT as every other kid. They couldn't even set up an IEP or schedule an ARD because he doesn't qualify.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:06 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:04 pm Every time you post it makes me glad that I don't have your life. It is a total mess.
Why thank you anon asshole!
I'm so F***ing glad I'm not you either.
Lol You would be better off if you were like me. I am happily married, I don't have issues, my kid's don't have issues, my husband doesn't have issue. Everything is nice a good for my whole family. But yeah you are right... your messed up life is so much better :roll:
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:08 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:04 pm Every time you post it makes me glad that I don't have your life. It is a total mess.
Lol You would be better off if you were like me. I am happily married, I don't have issues, my kid's don't have issues, my husband doesn't have issue. Everything is nice a good for my whole family. But yeah you are right... your messed up life is so much better :roll:
Yeah ok. See the thing is IDGAF and i dont compare and contrast my life with anybody elses.
My life is mine. My struggles are mine.
Maybe you should stop comparing me to you.
It doesn't hurt me to not be like you, you know why?
Because im happy and content with my life.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:08 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:05 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:03 pm

Hahahahahah.
You really have a F***ing screw loose.
I'm not the one pissing and moaning because the school wants my child tested for ADHD because he doesn't know when the f**k to sit down and shut up and keeps disrupting class.
Can you read? I said he's been tested by my ped and their licensed therapist.
He doesn't have ADHD.

eta- they (school) had a district licensed therapist come in and test him for ADHD, ODD, Autism. And he came back NT as every other kid. They couldn't even set up an IEP or schedule an ARD because he doesn't qualify.
Yeah, Your kid doesn't have ADHD and acts out in class meaning you're a shit parent. f**k the school was trying to give you an OUT. Stop excusing it saying "he's rambunctious" or "he's 6 so energy should be expected" and parent your F***ing kid or yeah the school will continue to go for the ADHD or ODD diagnosis because they can't come out and call you a shit parent
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:08 pm
I mean, she's not insulting people without provocation, she's got that going for her, compared to you, so I guess it comes down to how you define "issues". *shrugs*
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm going to agree with bacon. Your kids is rambunctious, has displayed bad behavior before, and got wrote up for acting out in pe?
You're just excusing it saying that it's normal.
Nah man stop excusing his behavior.
The pencil thing yeah. I have a special needs child. She had to use special pencils because her gross motor skills were not up to par.
I had to buy them and provide them.
She was expected to keep track of them and properly store thenin her chair pouch.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Ugh. I'm so irritated with this shit. He's been doing great at school.

Obviously not. You're in denial
Deleted User 172

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:07 pm Have you had him tested to see if the work is too easy for him? Sometimes kids act up out of boredom when the work is too easy. Also losing pencils and getting a bad mark for that wouldn't fly with me. Kids his age aren't exactly the most responsible.
I've never had his IQ checked but I think im going to have to insist.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:25 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:07 pm Have you had him tested to see if the work is too easy for him? Sometimes kids act up out of boredom when the work is too easy. Also losing pencils and getting a bad mark for that wouldn't fly with me. Kids his age aren't exactly the most responsible.
I've never had his IQ checked but I think im going to have to insist.
IQ is NOT the issue here. The issue is clear, and it's not your son or the school.
Locked Previous topicNext topic