Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:54 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:51 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:55 pm

Fee fees?
I suppose this could have happened and certainly has. But 21 days in NICU from a kiss seems awfully rare. But say it did I'm sure your dh is already beating himself up. Plus I understand your anger but your baby is in the NICU. Wouldnt it be better for you to be angry later?
She isn’t in the NICU because of a kiss. She’s in the hospital receiving 21 days of IV antibiotics due to the loss that gave her herpes
I still have no idea what you mean. I understood mil had a sore and kissed the baby probably against your dh's wishes. I'd be mad too but separation worthy? He told his mother off what more do you want?
He needs to kill her, dump her body in a remote location outhouse. That won't be used for another 6 months, and pour lime over the evidence. Then the OP would be appeased.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Gross.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My MIL couldn't understand this either. Granted she doesn't have herpes or anything like that, but I still didn't want anyone kissing on him. I don't know where their mouths have been. I'm sorry, I hope your baby is okay.

nmkj
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Who F***ing cares?! She told her bitch of a mil not to do something she needs to F***ing listen! If she wants to put her nasty lips on a baby she can birth one herself. OP is the parent and OP makes the rules to protect her child.
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 am Well if that's the case then you already have herpes too, from your husband, who your MIL has kissed on his face millions of time from when he was a baby too. So now you're all one big Herpes infested family.
PS. You can have herpes and not have an active outbreak. Thought I'd throw that little factoid in there before you start screaming how you don't have the herp because you don't have any sores or outbreaks. You've got the herp. If you've ever gotten a cold sore, you have the herp. Over half the US population has the herp.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh my.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:12 am Make a sign and hang it everywhere. Get a spray bottle and spray her every time she does it.
She could also keep a rolled up newspaper and smack her on the nose every time she does it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:17 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:54 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:51 pm

She isn’t in the NICU because of a kiss. She’s in the hospital receiving 21 days of IV antibiotics due to the loss that gave her herpes
I still have no idea what you mean. I understood mil had a sore and kissed the baby probably against your dh's wishes. I'd be mad too but separation worthy? He told his mother off what more do you want?
He needs to kill her, dump her body in a remote location outhouse. That won't be used for another 6 months, and pour lime over the evidence. Then the OP would be appeased.
I think there also needs to be chanting and dancing naked under a full moon.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:45 am This is an open letter to my MIL who I am absolutely furious with and her selfish,narcisstic attitude

speak no other language except English So how hard is it to understand the words that I speak when I say Don't kiss the baby, Your face is nothing but a walking delivery system of herpes. Herpes. So don't kiss the babies. I don't care if your feelings are hurt. I only care about the we'll being of my child. So that means you keep your herpes infected face away from her,. So please keep running around playing the victim and letting everyone know what a bitch you are. Your own mother is telling you are a selfish bitch for putting your grandchild at risk but still acting like a victim. And you wonder why your son told you that you would never see your grandkids. Because of your selfish needs a 3 week baby has herpes. Stupid bitch
LMAO, such foul trashy language. If you let her kiss the child a second time then its your fault also. After the first kiss, a decent parent would have taken their child and left or thrown the other person out.
You arent much better than the mil, you or your stupid dh allowed it to happen
Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Quantum you have a baby now?
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Type 1 HSV or Type 2?
Locked Previous topicNext topic