How hard is it to understand the words "Do not kiss the baby"

Anonymous 12

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 am Well if that's the case then you already have herpes too, from your husband, who your MIL has kissed on his face millions of time from when he was a baby too. So now you're all one big Herpes infested family.
PS. You can have herpes and not have an active outbreak. Thought I'd throw that little factoid in there before you start screaming how you don't have the herp because you don't have any sores or outbreaks. You've got the herp. If you've ever gotten a cold sore, you have the herp. Over half the US population has the herp.
it's a fact you're actively shedding the virus with open sores, yes people can also shed asymptomatically but that is random and not frequent so even if they do have herpes virus w/o sores the risk of transmission to the baby is low. also, if mom had herpes she would pass the antibodies to her newborn which protect the baby the 1st three months of their life so I doubt mom has it. her mom could have kissed her husband all of the time and not passed it to him, some people are naturally immune or she could have never kissed him while shedding the virus.

in addition, herpes can KILL a newborn baby, anyone who would knowingly expose a baby to herpes with direct mouth contact is a giant douche.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

sheramom4 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:49 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:51 pm
Pjmm wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:55 pm

Fee fees?
I suppose this could have happened and certainly has. But 21 days in NICU from a kiss seems awfully rare. But say it did I'm sure your dh is already beating himself up. Plus I understand your anger but your baby is in the NICU. Wouldnt it be better for you to be angry later?
She isn’t in the NICU because of a kiss. She’s in the hospital receiving 21 days of IV antibiotics due to the loss that gave her herpes
What kind of crazy hospital have you admitted her to that gives antibiotics for a VIRUS? There are several studies that show that antibiotics can actually trigger an immune response that causes a herpes outbreak.
But in trollville antibiotics cure everything......
No drug can get rid of the herpes virus. Doctors may prescribe an antiviral, such as acyclovir, which prevents the virus from multiplying. Antiviral medications will help the outbreak clear up faster and will also help reduce the severity of symptoms.
Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 12 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:06 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:58 am Well if that's the case then you already have herpes too, from your husband, who your MIL has kissed on his face millions of time from when he was a baby too. So now you're all one big Herpes infested family.
PS. You can have herpes and not have an active outbreak. Thought I'd throw that little factoid in there before you start screaming how you don't have the herp because you don't have any sores or outbreaks. You've got the herp. If you've ever gotten a cold sore, you have the herp. Over half the US population has the herp.
it's a fact you're actively shedding the virus with open sores, yes people can also shed asymptomatically but that is random and not frequent so even if they do have herpes virus w/o sores the risk of transmission to the baby is low. also, if mom had herpes she would pass the antibodies to her newborn which protect the baby the 1st three months of their life so I doubt mom has it. her mom could have kissed her husband all of the time and not passed it to him, some people are naturally immune or she could have never kissed him while shedding the virus.

in addition, herpes can KILL a newborn baby, anyone who would knowingly expose a baby to herpes with direct mouth contact is a giant douche.
This is QN trolling
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I believe you are correct.
Yoloo wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:18 am
Anonymous 12 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:06 pm

This is QN trolling
Locked Previous topicNext topic