I am going to let my ex waste money on a lawyer

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My husband legally adopted my kids about 4 years ago. My ex signed over his rights and allowed my husband to adopt the kids. Now he wants custody which is never going to happen. He has no legal rights to the kids at all. There is nothing he can do about it. I thought about trying to talk to him about it but I cant see anything good coming from that. I dont even know how he got my new number, guess I need to change it again.

He left a message saying he was going to get the nicest lawyer and fight for custody. I could call him back and tell him not to but I am not going to. He can waste a money on a lawyer, none of them will do anything for free in the area. I am over it. I recorded the message for my documents. If he continues to call I will try to get a no contact order again.

He really is a dipshit if he thinks he can get any rights back. His lawyer and the judge explained to him that the decision he was making was permanent.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Yeah, I'd have told him "Good luck with that" and then hung up. A fool and his money shall soon be parted.
Oliviasmom72
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

How sad for your kids that their Dads do not want them.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

An attorney will more than likely tell him he has no standing and send him on his way. And nothing more will come of it beyond your gloating here.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:52 pm How sad for your kids that their Dads do not want them.
Their dad aka my husband wants them. Their birth father didn't want them anymore and it was sad but they have moved past that. They didn't speak to him for years before the adoption so it wasn't a huge shock to them.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oliviasmom72 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:52 pm How sad for your kids that their Dads do not want them.
Sounds like their birth dad wants them and she didn’t say anything about their dad not wanting them.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This happens so much here
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Why would he contact you about that? Why wouldn't he have just contacted an attorney and started the process?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

LMAO this is a reoccurring story plot
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CandTmom wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:00 pm This happens so much here
Yeah it's really amazing how often it happens specifically on here.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic