Brooks owners come in here!

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So on the advice from y’all I bought a blue pair of ghost 11s at rei.

I LOVED them and actually wore them out.

So I’ve heard some bad reviews on the ghost 12s AND I liked the much cheaper price tag I went ahead and bought a pair of ghost 11s in pink from amazon. They came in a week ago and Ive been wearing them every day and my feet hurt bad.

These are supposed to be the exact same shoes just a different color but they are not.

What gives, any idea?
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I've gotten stuff from Amazon that I thought could be counterfeit before.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Could be counterfeit but brooks is having a sale online
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I read similar complaints on Zappos about newer model of the “same” shoe. I do not recall the actual model of brooks though.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:37 pm Could be counterfeit but brooks is having a sale online
See that’s what I’m leaning towards too, counterfeit. I’ll check out brooks website and see what I can find shoe wise.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Were they from brooks on Amazon or from a third party seller?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Give yourself some time to break them in. When I get new running sneakers I always alternate between my old and new ones until the new ones are fully broken in because they can cause some issues while you are breaking them in. Check that they are laced with a similar tension as your old pair too. I got foot cramps the first day I wore my new Mizunos because I was rushing and didn't pay attention to the lace tension. I think it is more likely you need to break them in than they are counterfeit, or that you need to be fitted because your gait changed and they are no longer the best shoe for you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic