I found a house for us

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:30 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:15 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:56 pm Your life is more of a train wreck than mine, but at least I have a 4 BR home that's paid for.

You didn't FIND a house, lol. That's just ridiculous.

How many bedrooms does the house you currently live in have?

You have said you have been saving and can afford a lot of things, most recently an apartment for you and all of your children? Was that a lie?

Why would you practically expect this man to basically give you a house in lieu of child support? Because the child support for those two children won't be as high because he doesn't make as much as you've alleged? My child support for our three kids is over $1800 a month.

You are a conniving mooch. Doing that and being that way will never get you anywhere.
We have 5 bedrooms now, 3 downstairs and 2 upstairs. one of the bedrooms upstairs is for when our older kids are here and the other is a guest room. We also have a playroom upstairs. I told him to put his office in the basement but he is not ok with that. And the house that I want can be rented for 1500 a month after the repairs are made.
Five bedrooms. One for you and him (the MASTER suite), one for the little boy you share, and one for the pending daughter you share. That's three.

"OUR OLDER KIDS"? Those aren't his kids. They are YOURS.

They aren't even there all the time. However many there are, they can share a room when they visit, or they can sleep on the floor in the playroom (that you also don't need, LOL). You don't need a guest room either when you keep popping out babies like a rabbit.

If you want him to allow you to live in it, why would you care how much it could be rented for after the repairs are made? You trying to rent it out instead of living in it?
Our master is on the 1st floor and it is already bad enough that our room is on the opposite side of the house from the kids rooms. I will not feel comfortable with them being upstairs while they are so little. And my SO still isn't happy with the idea of having his office upstairs anyway and I'd prefer him to put it in the basement with the rest of his crap.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:39 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:35 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:54 am
I was until I found out it's a girl 😍😍💕💕
Now she needs her own room and he's not happy about giving up his office. He didn't start clearing it out yet and I'm ready to decorate.
How old is your other child with him. It’s he’s young they can share a room. Just because the baby is a girl doesn’t mean she can’t share a room. It’s baby. And why does the baby being girl make this baby more special to you?
Our ds will be 2 when the baby gets here and I've been a boy mom for almost 18 years so I am going all out for a daughter. I've waited to hear "she's a girl" for almost 18 years and got 3 boys who I wouldn't trade for the world btw so I'm excited and very excited to have girly things in the house. Her room will be girly so she needs her own space.
You obviously would trade them they’re not special to you. Until you found out this baby was a girl you didn’t want it. Ultrasounds can be wrong. You’re kids could share a room but you’re wanting to go overboard with decorating. Heck she might not even end up being super girly. What if she doesn’t like girly things. What if she ends up like trucks and superheroes?
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:43 pm
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:30 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:15 pm
We have 5 bedrooms now, 3 downstairs and 2 upstairs. one of the bedrooms upstairs is for when our older kids are here and the other is a guest room. We also have a playroom upstairs. I told him to put his office in the basement but he is not ok with that. And the house that I want can be rented for 1500 a month after the repairs are made.
Five bedrooms. One for you and him (the MASTER suite), one for the little boy you share, and one for the pending daughter you share. That's three.

"OUR OLDER KIDS"? Those aren't his kids. They are YOURS.

They aren't even there all the time. However many there are, they can share a room when they visit, or they can sleep on the floor in the playroom (that you also don't need, LOL). You don't need a guest room either when you keep popping out babies like a rabbit.

If you want him to allow you to live in it, why would you care how much it could be rented for after the repairs are made? You trying to rent it out instead of living in it?
Our master is on the 1st floor and it is already bad enough that our room is on the opposite side of the house from the kids rooms. I will not feel comfortable with them being upstairs while they are so little. And my SO still isn't happy with the idea of having his office upstairs anyway and I'd prefer him to put it in the basement with the rest of his crap.
It's his house (and so is the other one). He doesn't have to move anything. Use one of the other bedrooms and get over yourself. I really hope he doesn't give you his family home, even to stay in. You take and take and take and this fit is over him setting a boundary and wanting a dog?
Plus you just said the utilities at the new home will stay in his name. Why? Most renters have to put the utilities in their own name and at that point all you will be is the renter.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:39 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:25 am
stilltfez wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:18 am how will you afford the bills? rent, electric, gas, water, food, taxes, etc?
I have a job and I will continue to work after I have my baby.
Who is going to watch both of the kids while you work?
She'll just pawn them on him like she did he'd older kids. She pawned them on their dad.
I mean it doesn't matter to her if her so has a brain of a hermit crab.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:39 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:35 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:54 am
I was until I found out it's a girl 😍😍💕💕
Now she needs her own room and he's not happy about giving up his office. He didn't start clearing it out yet and I'm ready to decorate.
How old is your other child with him. It’s he’s young they can share a room. Just because the baby is a girl doesn’t mean she can’t share a room. It’s baby. And why does the baby being girl make this baby more special to you?
Our ds will be 2 when the baby gets here and I've been a boy mom for almost 18 years so I am going all out for a daughter. I've waited to hear "she's a girl" for almost 18 years and got 3 boys who I wouldn't trade for the world btw so I'm excited and very excited to have girly things in the house. Her room will be girly so she needs her own space.
She doesn't need her own room. You want her to have her own room, and there are plenty of other rooms she could have besides her dad's office. I really hope you don't intend on forcing gender rules down her throat like your SO does to your son, saying that he can't use conditioner or rain boots because they are for girls. I have four boys and one girl. My daughter loves trucks and building toys and hates barbies and princesses. She always has. She can't stand more than a little pink on her clothes. She just now has started to enjoy dresses and they have to be dresses she can climb trees in. This isn't a doll you can play dress-up with, this is an individual person with their own interests.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I haven't read this whole post but I wouldn't exclusively trust an ultrasound for gender. I got a blood test with my youngest and they are only inaccurate if the lab makes a mistake. Even at birth I checked both my kids to make sure they were really boys lol.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:06 pm
Gorilla_Mama wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:02 pm That’s a terrible idea. What happens when he gets pissy and evicts you?
His choice but he will have to keep the kids.
What the hell?! Can I just have the kids?
i want candy!
Anonymous 13

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:04 am My SO has a 4 bedroom vacant house that needs repairs done. It's the house he grew up in. He said he will keep it available incase any of his kids ever need a house to live in rent free however they are responsible for the taxes. Well last night i asked him if i can move in that house and that way he can live here alone and get a new dog. He is also giving me a hard time about giving up his office for the new baby so my solution is perfect. He can hoard all of his shit here, get a new dog and keep his office. He didn't give me a answer yet but I'm praying that he will be ok with my solution. The house is only 5 mins away from where my older kids live. And my uncle is a contractor, he will make the repairs for me. If he was smart, he would let me move in there. I won't even take him for child support if he agrees.
I don't keep up here much but did the old dog die?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:05 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:04 am My SO has a 4 bedroom vacant house that needs repairs done. It's the house he grew up in. He said he will keep it available incase any of his kids ever need a house to live in rent free however they are responsible for the taxes. Well last night i asked him if i can move in that house and that way he can live here alone and get a new dog. He is also giving me a hard time about giving up his office for the new baby so my solution is perfect. He can hoard all of his shit here, get a new dog and keep his office. He didn't give me a answer yet but I'm praying that he will be ok with my solution. The house is only 5 mins away from where my older kids live. And my uncle is a contractor, he will make the repairs for me. If he was smart, he would let me move in there. I won't even take him for child support if he agrees.
Her SO finally took it to the vet to get euthanized after her bitching at him the whole damn week to euthanize it. Then she proceeded to bitch at him because he didn't tell her he got the dog euthanized and she found out on FB. Even though she knew the day he took it to the vet that it was getting euthanized.
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:08 pm
Anonymous 13 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:05 pm
Her SO finally took it to the vet to get euthanized after her bitching at him the whole damn week to euthanize it. Then she proceeded to bitch at him because he didn't tell her he got the dog euthanized and she found out on FB. Even though she knew the day he took it to the vet that it was getting euthanized.
She has to be a troll! No one can be this fucked up. Thanks for the info.
Locked Previous topicNext topic