Progressive Youtuber running for Katie Hill's seat believes bestiality should be legal...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

So long as the animal "came". really. that's what he said 🤮

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

also said some things about women self professed feminists should be disturbed by:

“It seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets. I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean,” he wrote. “Obviously, the genes of women are flawed. They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have S*x nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully.”

“Women, ignore these at your peril,” he wrote. “Rule 1: There must be some serious making out by the third date. If I haven’t felt your tits by then, things are not about to last much longer. In fact, if you don’t get back on track by the fourth date, you’re done. “Rule 2: There must be orgasm by the fifth date.”
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Holy crap. He’s nuts. Like like saying it’s not rape if the woman had an orgasm. On another 5 dates isn’t that long especially if you didn’t know the person before the first date. I’m so glad I’m not longer in the dating game.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Is he Muslim?
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:55 amIs he Muslim?
He is turkish. was raised muslim and now says hes agnostic. he denied the Armenian genocide for years, wonder how that will go in district 25 where he is running? quite a lot of Armenians in SoCal.

Bernie endorsed him then pulled his endorsement after hearing about the things hes said.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:00 am
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:55 amIs he Muslim?
He is turkish. was raised muslim and now says hes agnostic. he denied the Armenian genocide for years, wonder how that will go in district 25 where he is running? quite a lot of Armenians in SoCal.

Bernie endorsed him then pulled his endorsement after hearing about the things hes said.
Well, I feel bad for the goats I guess.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic