My kid isn’t vaccinated and my friends don’t know

Anonymous 12

Unread post

I think when one mom tells another mom that her kids are all up to date on their vaccines, they aren't referring to the flu vaccine.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Do you see this as some sort of a win?
Anonymous 13

Unread post

This thread is quite interesting to me, as I see quite a few moms who decline the flu shot and HPV. New York is wanting to pass a mandate requiring HPV for all children born after January 1, 2009 in order to attend any public or private school. This is such a government overreach. I'm sure the flu shot will be their next agenda.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:59 pm Just for the flu.

He’s vaccinated on schedule for everything else. He’s never had the flu shot and I have no intention of ever allowing him to have it while I can.

He’s 9. I have 5 really good girlfriends- all with kids around the same age and we hang out all the time.

We all declared years ago we are pro-vax, nobody needs to question, and that’s that.

But I never do flu and I never tell them. I feel like it’s not a big deal since flu changes every year.

True story.

Go.
Yay for you? You do realize that the only person you're putting in danger is your own son? Pretty sad.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:01 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:59 pm Just for the flu.

He’s vaccinated on schedule for everything else. He’s never had the flu shot and I have no intention of ever allowing him to have it while I can.

He’s 9. I have 5 really good girlfriends- all with kids around the same age and we hang out all the time.

We all declared years ago we are pro-vax, nobody needs to question, and that’s that.

But I never do flu and I never tell them. I feel like it’s not a big deal since flu changes every year.

True story.

Go.
Yay for you? You do realize that the only person you're putting in danger is your own son? Pretty sad.
Danger how?
Locked Previous topicNext topic