I'm not going to be able to keep this job

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:18 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:18 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:26 am
I highly doubt $15 would make much of a difference
When you're broke netflix and internet are a luxury. And yes if you are truly broke $15 makes a difference.
Ok well Netflix, the multiple cell lines she pays for for her older kids, and the fact that her and her husband smoke cigarettes all combined makes a difference. I just brought up the Netflix because she made a big deal about not cutting it before.
You're seriously confused. We have two cell phones and they are prepaid and we don't smoke. Some of you really need to stop.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I received a call today. I have a 2nd shift job starting January 2nd. It also pays more. 2nd shift is what I wanted. I'm going to finish out this week. Because the next two weeks are not going to be many hours anyways due to the holidays. Friday night will be my last night where I am at now.

quote="Anonymous 8" post_id=635078 time=1576539584]
There are only two things certain in life: death and taxes.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:18 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:12 am

Get some blackout curtains and earplugs and it will help. It is an adjustment, it takes a while to move your sleep schedule, but you will adjust over time. I'm not saying I think you should do it for the long run, but I wouldn't quit this job until you find another one if you need the job.
I'm sure after Christmas I'll be able to find another job.
[/quote]
Locked Previous topicNext topic