School Administrator Allegedly Ripped Cornrows From a Student's Scalp

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Both students had hands full of each other’s hair during the fracas. The dean intervened and successfully got one student away from the other. The student with the braids then broke away from the dean and reengaged the other student. The dean then grabbed the shirt of the student with braids to hold her back. When the dean grabbed the shirt of the student with the braids after this second engagement, a braid was on that student’s shirt. It is unclear how the braid was pulled off. Nonetheless, the dean took it upon himself to apologize to the student."
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/school- ... 26220.html
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Don’t act like an animal and that won’t happen.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:04 pm Don’t act like an animal and that won’t happen.
I think they were pulled out by the student and when the administrator grabbed her to pull her away the second time they fell completely out.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:17 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:04 pm Don’t act like an animal and that won’t happen.
I think they were pulled out by the student and when the administrator grabbed her to pull her away the second time they fell completely out.
Whatever the case may be that shit happens when you fight.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:20 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:17 pm
Whatever the case may be that shit happens when you fight.
I agree. If you fight and pull hair this sort of thing happens. And she is quite young to be fighting that seriously.
Locked Previous topicNext topic