I ruined her wedding

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Years ago my sister was getting married to a complete dbag. He kept saying inappropriate things to me and he even grabbed my butt once. He would say things like he would love to make out with me and f**k me behind her back. She refused to believe me when I told her and said I was just being jealous.

A couple days before her wedding he sent me a dick pic. I told her I needed to talk to her about something and she refused to listen. She said I was too fat and ugly for him to be interested in.

Instead the day of her wedding I sent a screenshot with this little penis blurred out to everyone I could. It ruined the wedding and she called it off because she was embarrassed. Now she is getting married and I'm not invited. Her new fiance has been nothing but kind and respectful towards me so it's not like the same thing would happen again. Oh well at least I don't have to buy a new dress.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If I received a dick pic of the groom, from the bride's sister on the day of a wedding...I'd distance myself from that whole crazy family, LOL
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Glad she didn't marry that guy but yeah, it's messed up that you sent that pic to everyone the day of her wedding to him. I don't blame her for not inviting you to the new wedding though.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:54 am Glad she didn't marry that guy but yeah, it's messed up that you sent that pic to everyone the day of her wedding to him. I don't blame her for not inviting you to the new wedding though.
She wasn't listening to me and letting it go and watching them get married would have been way more messed up. No one deserves to be with a cheater.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would have just sent the picture to her. But since you supposedly did this (insert eye roll). I am surprised she even talked to you again. Not surprised you are not invited to the wedding, surprised you have talked to her fiancé.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I would have just sent the picture to her. But since you supposedly did this (insert eye roll). I am surprised she even talked to you again. Not surprised you are not invited to the wedding, surprised you have talked to her fiancé.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4

Unread post

You’re a nut job 😂
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Bat shit crazy!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:00 am I would have just sent the picture to her. But since you supposedly did this (insert eye roll). I am surprised she even talked to you again. Not surprised you are not invited to the wedding, surprised you have talked to her fiancé.
I did send it to her first. She did end up apologizing and thanking me later and I apologized to her too. Not everyone makes the best decisions at 18 especially when they are called fat and ugly by someone they love and look up to.
Locked Previous topicNext topic