Are you rude?

Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:15 pm I try to treat people in a courteous manner like use people's first names when I'm in a store or making a call, etc. Unless it's a situation where someone is screwing something up (ex:my appliance delivery from Home Depot) then I get pretty stern and icy.
Saying that, stern and icy is not necessarily rude though.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I try not to be. If someone is rude to me intentionally, then usually I just back away from them in my life. I don't want to deal with people like that so I try not to.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:16 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:15 pm I try to treat people in a courteous manner like use people's first names when I'm in a store or making a call, etc. Unless it's a situation where someone is screwing something up (ex:my appliance delivery from Home Depot) then I get pretty stern and icy.
Saying that, stern and icy is not necessarily rude though.
True, but it's not my normal demeanor and I think it can come off rude to some. It's a sharp contrast because I'm usually extremely friendly and goofing around when I'm dealing with anyone, so it feels rude to me when I'm stern.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:15 am I will say that I am never rude, at least not the instigator. I try to be professional and polite in everything I do. Some of the best ways to get back at rude people is to be overly nice to them.
Ha ha I did that yesterday at work. This guy had been an asshole to me a few days ago and when I saw him yesterday I gave him a big smile and told him to have a nice day. I'm sure it pissed him off lol.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Everyone is.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Is it rude to blow up at a law enforcement office that doesn't follow chain of custody rules?

Is it rude for a law enforcement investigator to haplessly leave someone's drivers license in his office?

Is it rude for employees of a law enforcement office and an investigator to tell a person, oops, I forgot. You can come back and get it or I can mail it to you?

Is it rude to ask them how someone is supposed to drive without their driving licence?

Is it rude to release someone from a law enforcement facility without an id because you didn't follow the rules of chain of custody?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:27 pm Is it rude to blow up at a law enforcement office that doesn't follow chain of custody rules?

Is it rude for a law enforcement investigator to haplessly leave someone's drivers license in his office?

Is it rude for employees of a law enforcement office and an investigator to tell a person, oops, I forgot. You can come back and get it or I can mail it to you?

Is it rude to ask them how someone is supposed to drive without their driving licence?

Is it rude to release someone from a law enforcement facility without an id because you didn't follow the rules of chain of custody?
I am sorry, you sound like you are having a really rough day.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:27 pm Is it rude to blow up at a law enforcement office that doesn't follow chain of custody rules?

It sounds like you need a big bottle of wine and a nap. You are not in a good place.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

It sounds like she's in a better place now than where she had been. :lol:
That'swhatshesaid wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:36 pm

It sounds like you need a big bottle of wine and a nap. You are not in a good place.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I try on my real life to treat people as they treat me. To the parents of my students (according to the cards I get) I’m a blessing. To two co-teachers who are assholes I’m not outwardly rude but not overly polite.

On here-I respond in kind to many so I’m not popular and considered rude.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:01 pm Just wondering how many will be honest...
Locked Previous topicNext topic