Im choosing between my minor children and adult child

Anonymous 8

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:17 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:42 am
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:03 am

Aren't there a few on here who complain about having narcissistic parents?
How is takimg care of my own family at our home being narcissistic?
"Their loss not mine" - seems narcissistic. It's also pretty much a 5th grade response. Not what I'd expect from someone with adult children and a grand child.
Well she has also cut out her extended family already and had her mom placed in jail-so this is just par for the course for her LOL.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:20 am

"Their loss not mine" - seems narcissistic. It's also pretty much a 5th grade response. Not what I'd expect from someone with adult children and a grand child.
Well she has also cut out her extended family already and had her mom placed in jail-so this is just par for the course for her LOL.
My mother lives with me.....Thats why I said it was a lot easier for them to travel with 3 than me to travel 9 hours with 7 people....
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:03 am

Aren't there a few on here who complain about having narcissistic parents?
It would be their loss if they want to call me names and talk shit about me because they want what Im not available to give......If they want to cut out a loving grandmother because I'm rasisng my own small children and working thats on them. I can't control their decision
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:25 am

My mother lives with me.....Thats why I said it was a lot easier for them to travel with 3 than me to travel 9 hours with 7 people....
You have been busted on here trolling at least twice. So you never had your mom arrested and put in jail and she died while in jail? Mmmhmm. You can change screen names all you want but your old posts are still here...
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:33 am

You have been busted on here trolling at least twice. So you never had your mom arrested and put in jail and she died while in jail? Mmmhmm. You can change screen names all you want but your old posts are still here...
Maybe, just maybe it's not the same person
Anonymous 13

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:33 am

That was a different person.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I felt for you until the last sentence.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No way this happened.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:40 am
sheramom4 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:12 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:04 pm
Oh such a know ot all. I have seen the baby plenty. I took vcation to help her out after her C-section. I've kept the baby overnight at least 5 times until she decided she didn't want the baby going here to there all weekend during flu season. Once again completely understandable. But I can't go out of town and babysit for them when my other children have other commitments. Its just a fact of life due to travel distance and me still having minor children at home. Their needs and wants come first its just a reality she will have to accept
You have had an 8 week old baby five times overnight? LMAO. See, your post almost made sense until just then. Mom had a c-section which means she is barely to the point where she can travel. So let's say she has been comfortable travelling for 4 weeks. But during that time she also decided not to travel during cold and flu season. So you had the baby five times in a week or two? And overnight? While working and taking your other kids to all of their activities? And during that time you took vacation to help her out. But a few comments ago you commented that she is upset that you aren't the grandma she wanted for her child and on the first page said that it was their loss if they choose not to be in contact with you.
You always make yourself look like such a fool. I had my grandkids many times overnight at that age and yes you can travel after a C-section.
Of course one can. It isn't fun. I believe I didn't get my stitches out until the fourth week. At six weeks after his birth I did a ten hour ride that about killed me. It wasn't painful but I was exhausted. This seems an odd thing to fight over and if it is real I'd wonder if the dil had PPD.
Locked Previous topicNext topic