Hate alive and well in our young military

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Where it all started

KAG
Mean Girl
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like it didn’t used to mean anything but now it does to some folks. Then there are other people it still means nothing to.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:38 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:34 am
Lemons wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:26 pm

They might just be plain stupid, not racist, who knows. But to claim it's the OK sign game is making excuses. the OK sign game is when you do the sign below the waist and see if someone looks. That's not what they did. Also, it's common knowledge that white supremacist groups have taken the sign to mean White Power.

The pic with the flag of Israel threw me. Are white supremacists supporting Israel? Are they changing up their hate? Does Israel want that kind of support?
The new racists aren’t like the old days of KKK. They have new enemies. Brown people. Muslims, Mexicans, central and South Americans. They’ve taken on Trump’s hate.
Do they not know that some Jewish people are brown like Arabs?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

So 4chan trolls succeeded in their quest to convince the masses that the ok hand gesture is racist 😂🤡🤦‍♀️

Now they're trying to convince people the hashtag is a racist covert symbol for the swastika. I am sure the ADL will include it next month in their list of racist symbols🙄
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:58 pm So 4chan trolls succeeded in their quest to convince the masses that the ok hand gesture is racist 😂🤡🤦‍♀️

Now they're trying to convince people the hashtag is a racist covert symbol for the swastika. I am sure the ADL will include it next month in their list of racist symbols🙄
And look at who took it, hook-line-and-sinker! :lol:
KAG
Mean Girl
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:36 pm

The new racists aren’t like the old days of KKK. They have new enemies. Brown people. Muslims, Mexicans, central and South Americans. They’ve taken on Trump’s hate.
Do they not know that some Jewish people are brown like Arabs?
White supremacists follow Trump and who he happens to hate at the moment. It was Muslims at the beginning of his presidency. Then Hispanics who he describes as "bad hombres". He likes the Jews so they took them off their hate list. They just need someone to look down on and they have a new hero in the president's office.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:26 pm

They might just be plain stupid, not racist, who knows. But to claim it's the OK sign game is making excuses. the OK sign game is when you do the sign below the waist and see if someone looks. That's not what they did. Also, it's common knowledge that white supremacist groups have taken the sign to mean White Power.

At a Proud Boys rally:

Unite the Right rally

White BOys again

Another formerly innocent gesture taken by extremists. There are thousands of pictures of people giving the OK sign or even maybe playing that childish game. But nobody can actually claim that in these pictures. Or with those cadets.
The pic with the flag of Israel threw me. Are white supremacists supporting Israel? Are they changing up their hate? Does Israel want that kind of support?
you people are hilarious. the proud boys arent racist. they say NOTHING about race at all anywhere on their website, they appeared in many interviews and have disavowed white supremacy. they have members of all races. its a conservative fraternal organization.

2nd, the real alt right ie. richard spencer, etc. still despise Israel. david duke supports Ilhan omar now because of her anti-Israel sentiments. david duke is a supporter of palestine. the guy who shot the tree of life synagogue didnt like trump because he supported Israel.

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

David Duke is a nut who is still seeking attention any way possible. I can't imagine him caring about the Palestinians, but then again, maybe he does. Who knows?

As for Proud Boys, they can say anything they like on their website and in interviews. Their actions speak louder. Antifa claim they are a peaceful organization fighting against fascism. Does that make is so?

As for Proud Boys not being white only, I can't find any verification on that. I only see pictures like these ...

Deleted User 1461

Unread post

David Duke threw his support behind Trump when he found out he was running in 2015. They knew each other from the past.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

TRUMP!
He knew people in 2015!
IMPEACH!
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic