Hate alive and well in our young military

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:12 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:28 pm
Frau Holle wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:38 pm

My religion stems from Old Norse, I live in America now, and I don't like to reveal my age.

I only believe that Germany is entitled to the lands of Germany.
As a native American descendant, I will now ask you to return to Germany. Because you're not entitled to any land outside of Germany. Right?
If America went to war with Germany for any reason, I would.
If I recall correctly, the United States already kicked your asses over your superiority complex. Go home and make Germany "great again".
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No wonder Texas is so FUCKED up. It was overrun with German immigrants.
306/232

Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

s
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:20 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:28 pm

As a native American descendant, I will now ask you to return to Germany. Because you're not entitled to any land outside of Germany. Right?
If I recall correctly, the United States already kicked your asses over your superiority complex. Go home and make Germany "great again".
You act as though America was morally better in some way than Germans. They weren't. When it comes to having a segregated population, America was equal. And had their own internment camps.

Or somehow you think that Americans don't have their own superiority complex. They do, and for every million people Germany killed in WW2, Americans killed twice that in the Middle East.

Do you know where all the most intelligent people working for the Nazis ended up ?
America.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:21 am No wonder Texas is so FUCKED up. It was overrun with German immigrants.
It's strange how Americans do this.
You see a problem, and start blaming yourselves internally for it.

You saw a problem with a specific German you didn't like, so you insulted America because of it.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:48 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:21 am No wonder Texas is so FUCKED up. It was overrun with German immigrants.
It's strange how Americans do this.
You see a problem, and start blaming yourselves internally for it.

You saw a problem with a specific German you didn't like, so you insulted America because of it.
Very combative and bitter. Just ignore before someone threatens to shoot you. Have a good day - hope to see you around more. :)
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:14 am
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:13 pm
Frau Holle wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:53 pm

I think most cultures feel this way.
Everyone should know who their ancestors were.
Decades ago when I was in college, I had a steady boyfriend. One day when visiting with his parents, his mom said that we had to protect our heritage and that she didn’t agree with interracial marriage because we need to insist on “
Racial purity”.
How do you feel about that?
I wouldn't mind.
Did you go on to meet someone and have a happy life without him?
Yep, definitely.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:28 am
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:13 pm
Decades ago when I was in college, I had a steady boyfriend. One day when visiting with his parents, his mom said that we had to protect our heritage and that she didn’t agree with interracial marriage because we need to insist on “
Racial purity”.
How do you feel about that?
I wouldn't mind.
Yep, definitely.
Then it all worked out, right? Not every relationship is meant to be, when we leave one that isn’t perfect for us we open ourselves up to finding the one that will be.

I’m not someone who thinks marriage is just about love. Marriage is also a life partnership with specific goals. For me anyways, I know a lot of people think differently.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:36 am
GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:28 am

I wouldn't mind.
Yep, definitely.
Then it all worked out, right? Not every relationship is meant to be, when we leave one that isn’t perfect for us we open ourselves up to finding the one that will be.

I’m not someone who thinks marriage is just about love. Marriage is also a life partnership with specific goals. For me anyways, I know a lot of people think differently.
Yes I feel the same way about marriage .
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:30 am s
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:20 am

You act as though America was morally better in some way than Germans. They weren't. When it comes to having a segregated population, America was equal. And had their own internment camps.

Or somehow you think that Americans don't have their own superiority complex. They do, and for every million people Germany killed in WW2, Americans killed twice that in the Middle East.

Do you know where all the most intelligent people working for the Nazis ended up ?
America.
Where exactly did I say anything like that? At least I recognize that MY country has made many, many mistakes. You, on the other hand, agree with what Germany did.

Yeah, Jewish scientists helped the US finish the nuclear bomb technology before Hitler could. Does it bother you that your nation couldn't take over the world?
306/232

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

:?
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic