Marijuana linked to psychosis, schizophrenia

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:49 am
29again wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:39 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:19 pm

SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Quitting Smoking Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risk to Your Health.

That's all that's on a cigarette pack.

I wanted a JUUL. My middle son had a connection fit, saying they're killing people. I tried to explain and he wouldn't hear it. I have a couple of vapes, but I don't really like them. Especially the big rig. I had a Smok I liked but I lost it :(
Oh, yeah, those have been on for years. Nobody notices them due to their less-than-prominent placement. Now, everything but cigarettes has to have 1/3rd of the label as a warning that "This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical." Front AND back. That was fun, when everyone was reformatting their printing, we were out of some products for a while.... like they didn't know it was coming or something. This one woman freaked out the first time she noticed the label on her RYO. I still don't know if she was serious, or just playing.

Juuls haven't killed anyone! I don't like vaping, but the boy does like the Smok mods. He is currently using a Smok Nord. He likes the juul, too. But he doesn't use that since he can't get flavors for it, and he won't try a knock-off. So, it's the Smok for him.
Yes Vaping has killed people.
https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/a- ... th-update/
These are illegal THC pods that were made with non approved chemicals and sold on the "black market" these are NOT the pods you buy from vape shops and dispensaries. Please do a little more research. Anything that is tampered with by man and not regulated can kill you.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

https://time.com/5733647/new-york-sues-juul/
Juul being sued by several states.
Excellent.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:11 pm

There are warnings on cigars, chew, dips, and vape juices. Cigarettes, not so much. No warning labels on them as of yet. And vaping, which is by far the most effective and most popular stop-smoking method, has taken a big hit lately, due to the big controversy here in the states.

What gets me is all the controversy over tobacco/nicotine while they are pushing legalization of marijuana so hard and everybody and their uncle is now selling CBD and hemp products which are gaining in popularity.
SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Quitting Smoking Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risk to Your Health.

I wanted a JUUL. My middle son had a connection fit, saying they're killing people. I tried to explain and he wouldn't hear it. I have a couple of vapes, but I don't really like them. Especially the big rig. I had a Smok I liked but I lost it :(
Oh, yeah, those have been on for years. Nobody notices them due to their less-than-prominent placement. Now, everything but cigarettes has to have 1/3rd of the label as a warning that "This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical." Front AND back. That was fun, when everyone was reformatting their printing, we were out of some products for a while.... like they didn't know it was coming or something. This one woman freaked out the first time she noticed the label on her RYO. I still don't know if she was serious, or just playing.

Juuls haven't killed anyone! I don't like vaping, but the boy does like the Smok mods. He is currently using a Smok Nord. He likes the juul, too. But he doesn't use that since he can't get flavors for it, and he won't try a knock-off. So, it's the Smok for him.
Is that a federal law or state? RYO? Forgive me, I'm still learning about vape products.

I'm trying to quit smoking without using Chantix or patches (they make me ill). My oldest quit by using a vape. One of my boys gave me the Smok, but idk which model it was (I'm going to ask him today). I also still have my late husbands pens, but I really don't want to use those.

Basically, I just want something simple with pods. No coils, no juice bottles, just simple, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:50 am
Serious, no snark, no meanness, question.

What are your thoughts on that?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:21 am https://time.com/5733647/new-york-sues-juul/
Excellent.
Yea for being highly addictive because 1 juul pod is the equivalent to a pack of cigarettes and these young stupid kids are smoking 3-4 a DAY because they get a nicotine buzz when they hit it too often and therefore getting themselves addicted. They are NOT being sued for selling pods with illegal substances in it that are harming and killing people.

ETA
The ones who should be sued are the stores selling them to under aged kids and the adults that are buying them for these under age kids.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:58 am
water<wine wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:50 am
Serious, no snark, no meanness, question.

What are your thoughts on that?
My thoughts are that its hilarious and the post title made me think of it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:15 am

Is that a federal law or state? RYO? Forgive me, I'm still learning about vape products.

I'm trying to quit smoking without using Chantix or patches (they make me ill). My oldest quit by using a vape. One of my boys gave me the Smok, but idk which model it was (I'm going to ask him today). I also still have my late husbands pens, but I really don't want to use those.

Basically, I just want something simple with pods. No coils, no juice bottles, just simple, lol.
Roll Your Own, it's a quantity of loose tobacco to make your own cigarettes. And that is federal law. Everything has these big white labels on the packaging now. It's beginning to look normal now, lol.

Hmmm... simple with pods. I know of Riptide, Blu, Cig 2.0, Cue, and any of the Vuse line. Blu and Cig 2.0 have a cartridge and a pod variety. Vuse has Alto, Ciro, Solo, and Vibe. The 1st 2 have pods, the 2nd 2 have cartridges. There could be other ones, I just don't know about them, as the warehouses I work with don't carry them. Oh, there is also the Logic Pro. I know someone who tried that one, though, and she said it leaked. So, maybe not that one. Customer feedback indicates that the Blu and Cig 2.0 are good and reliable. Riptide is relatively new to us, so I don't have a lot of feedback just yet, but it is good so far. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:21 am https://time.com/5733647/new-york-sues-juul/
Excellent.
So, juul pulling their products so that the adults who want to quit can't get them and thereby continue to smoke combustible cigarettes is OK with you? You don't mind people smoking, and you don't care if they can't get the product they need to help them quit. Got it!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic