Security giant G4S lost hundreds of guns

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/ ... 204016002/

Who has them and what’s the result ?
This is horrible .
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Were they "lost" or "sold"??
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:18 pm Were they "lost" or "sold"??
They’re not keeping track of them so it appears they’ve been stolen . I suspect security guards have something to do with that, unfortunately.
They don’t say anything for sure.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:35 pm
hotspice58 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:18 pm Were they "lost" or "sold"??
They’re not keeping track of them so it appears they’ve been stolen . I suspect security guards have something to do with that, unfortunately.
They don’t say anything for sure.
Jesus Christ. YES THEY DO! Read the article you posted.
KAG
Mean Girl
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yet, millions of citizens manage to keep track of their own firearms.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

29again wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:37 pm Yet, millions of citizens manage to keep track of their own firearms.
Yah right 🙄
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:37 am
29again wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:37 pm Yet, millions of citizens manage to keep track of their own firearms.
Yah right 🙄
It's your article. Give me that stats that show otherwise. That would be number of citizens, number of guns, and the number of guns stolen from those citizens. PROVE ME WRONG, LIBBY. I dare you.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

29again wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:13 pm
Yah right 🙄
It's your article. Give me that stats that show otherwise. That would be number of citizens, number of guns, and the number of guns stolen from those citizens. PROVE ME WRONG, LIBBY. I dare you.
She said millions of people manage to keep track of their own firearms.
LOL
Almost every day we see reports of so-called good guys who are responsible for shootings. Or letting kids get their guns and shooting each other. Or an angry spouse shooting their wife. Etc.
Our country’s shootings are out of control because people are not paying attention.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:21 pm

Yah right 🙄
LOL
Almost every day we see reports of so-called good guys who are responsible for shootings. Or letting kids get their guns and shooting each other. Or an angry spouse shooting their wife. Etc.
Our country’s shootings are out of control because people are not paying attention.
"She" who, libby???

Let me help you out a bit here... There are approx 330 million people in this country. There are approx 393 million guns, as of a WaPo article 18 months ago. (This number could conceivably be much higher, as some don't report that they own a gun.) There are more guns than people in this country. So, I bet the poster you responded to with a "yah, right.." will stand by her response that MILLIONS of citizens keep track of their guns.
Expand your thinking

Try it.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:39 pm
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:21 pm

LOL
"She" who, libby???

Let me help you out a bit here... There are approx 330 million people in this country. There are approx 393 million guns, as of a WaPo article 18 months ago. (This number could conceivably be much higher, as some don't report that they own a gun.) There are more guns than people in this country. So, I bet the poster you responded to with a "yah, right.." will stand by her response that MILLIONS of citizens keep track of their guns.
That was funny. My apologies, LGA, lol.

Many do. They keep a list of serial numbers. They buy secure safes (instead of storing them in an attic). They video record them, along with other things in their home, for insurance purposes (like anyone should do for their belongings).

But then there are those idiots like Gun Girl or the Florida woman who was shot by her little boy because she left a handgun beneath the seat of her truck. Or the Florida boy who was shot and killed because the adults went out and didn't secure their gun. Or people with little man syndrome who carry/brandish them (think G. Zimmerman or M. Dunn).

Those who don't secure their guns should have some responsibility, right?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic