Schiff: someday our grandchildren will ask...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:37 am
water<wine wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:59 am Someday Schiff will have to explain to his grandchildren why he tried to get nude photos of the President.
But he didn’t.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... m_fsb.html
Why would anyone want nude pictures of Trump? First of all he's seventy lol. But all in all what I imagine is my grandkids asking what did I do about pollution and what was up with the memes?
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:46 pm
water<wine wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:59 am Someday Schiff will have to explain to his grandchildren why he tried to get nude photos of the President.
But he didn’t.
Why would anyone want nude pictures of Trump? First of all he's seventy lol. But all in all what I imagine is my grandkids asking what did I do about pollution and what was up with the memes?
Exactly.
Trump naked ?
Ewww.
Some 70 year old men look good if they maintain a normal weight and are even a little bit athletic. But Trump is a huge blimp who sits watching TV or sits tweeting, eats fast food...and uses a golf cart instead of walking when he plays golf!
Deleted User 203

Unread post

:::::ticking off the clock before this thread gets locked eventually too:::::

But before that happens...

Honestly, I think my future grand-children will be much more like my current younger adult children, wondering WTF is wrong with our country that we can't even manage a civil conversation anymore from other sides of a subject?

That we can't learn to agree to disagree?

That we have to point fingers, insult one another, and call names at one another because our opinions vary?

That we are much more than our politics, social, and religious beliefs?

That we forgot that at the end of the day, we're all on this little microcosm of a planet where at any time, it could all be gone...poof...bye bye?
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:00 pm Who is grandma and why have we never met her?
Eve?
She’s real. They have 2 kids.

As the saying goes, there really is someone for everyone.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My grandkids will probably be asking over the next few years - why Schiff didn’t go to jail. I’m sure his crimes will be ignored.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What were you doing at the Standard Hotel?
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Sounds more like obama
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:05 pm What were you doing at the Standard Hotel?
He was ‘doing’ the 17 year old boy that was paid off by the Congressional slush fund.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Both Schiff and Obama belong in jail?
🤣
Yah sure!!!
🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:32 pm Exactly!
It’s just unacceptable for people to spread lies about someone as respected and qualifed as Schiff.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:03 am Yep, just another one of those “alternative facts” Trump and his Trumpers are so fond of.
The ACTUAL FACTS are that some Russian pranksters called Schiff and told him that they had compromising nude pictures of Trump. Schiff to.d them that it wasn’t his personal investigation and that any evidence anyone wanted to provide, he would review together with the FBI. Schiff never tried to get any pictures, he didn’t even go out of his way to get this alleged pictures, he did the proper thing, which was to direct people who claimed to have evidence against Trump that it should be provided through the proper channels and then reviewed by the FBI, not himself alone.

But he didn’t.
LMAO, even the WP gave him 4 Pinocchios for lying about not speaking to the whistleblower. hes a swamp rat who has lied for 3 years, claiming he had PROOF that trump colluded with russia.
Locked Previous topicNext topic