Schiff: someday our grandchildren will ask...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:37 am
water<wine wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:59 am Someday Schiff will have to explain to his grandchildren why he tried to get nude photos of the President.
But he didn’t.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... m_fsb.html
"There were pictures of naked Trump," one of the pranksters told Schiff, explaining that they were obtained by Putin's goddaughter.

Schiff asks: ?"And the materials you can provide to the committee and to the FBI, would they corroborate this allegation? ... So you have recordings... where they're discussing the compromising material?"

"Obviously we would welcome the chance to get copies of those recordings," Schiff tells them. "So we will try to work with the FBI to try to figure out how we can take copies of those... I'll be in touch with the FBI about this, and we'll make arrangements with your staff. I think it would be best to provide these materials to both our committee and the FBI. We'll make arrangements between my staff and yours on how to facilitate that."

um, are we living on the same planet? doesn't appear so.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:48 am
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:32 pm Exactly!
It’s just unacceptable for people to spread lies about someone as respected and qualifed as Schiff.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:03 am Yep, just another one of those “alternative facts” Trump and his Trumpers are so fond of.
The ACTUAL FACTS are that some Russian pranksters called Schiff and told him that they had compromising nude pictures of Trump. Schiff to.d them that it wasn’t his personal investigation and that any evidence anyone wanted to provide, he would review together with the FBI. Schiff never tried to get any pictures, he didn’t even go out of his way to get this alleged pictures, he did the proper thing, which was to direct people who claimed to have evidence against Trump that it should be provided through the proper channels and then reviewed by the FBI, not himself alone.

LMAO, even the WP gave him 4 Pinocchios for lying about not speaking to the whistleblower. hes a swamp rat who has lied for 3 years, claiming he had PROOF that trump colluded with russia.
There IS proof!!!!!
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:52 am
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:37 am
water<wine wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:59 am Someday Schiff will have to explain to his grandchildren why he tried to get nude photos of the President.
But he didn’t.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... m_fsb.html
"There were pictures of naked Trump," one of the pranksters told Schiff, explaining that they were obtained by Putin's goddaughter.

Schiff asks: ?"And the materials you can provide to the committee and to the FBI, would they corroborate this allegation? ... So you have recordings... where they're discussing the compromising material?"

"Obviously we would welcome the chance to get copies of those recordings," Schiff tells them. "So we will try to work with the FBI to try to figure out how we can take copies of those... I'll be in touch with the FBI about this, and we'll make arrangements with your staff. I think it would be best to provide these materials to both our committee and the FBI. We'll make arrangements between my staff and yours on how to facilitate that."

um, are we living on the same planet? doesn't appear so.
Well most of us already knew that that was not true. Looks like you’re the one living on another planet. It’s the “ I hope I’m right about Trump KAG” planet of wishful thinking.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:08 am
water<wine wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:48 am
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:32 pm Exactly!
It’s just unacceptable for people to spread lies about someone as respected and qualifed as Schiff.

LMAO, even the WP gave him 4 Pinocchios for lying about not speaking to the whistleblower. hes a swamp rat who has lied for 3 years, claiming he had PROOF that trump colluded with russia.
There IS proof!!!!!
Please link.
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic