This life is hell.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I wake up and I'm feeling great. Happy to be alive. Hours into my day a bad thing happens and another bad thing happens and I hate life once again. I go from extremely high to extremely low. I'm sure I have bipolar disorder and it sure doesn't help having awful people in my life that I can't get away from.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Who are these awful people you can't get away from? your children?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:27 pm Who are these awful people you can't get away from? your children?
If it wasn't for my children I'd be dead. My awful mother and my awful husband, that's who.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:30 pm
iamanon wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:27 pm Who are these awful people you can't get away from? your children?
If it wasn't for my children I'd be dead. My awful mother and my awful husband, that's who.
Divorce your husband. Distance yourself from your mother OR....be an adult and tell your mother to stfu or butt out of your. Why do you continue to be miserable? Take control of your life.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Carters, we have told you to go get help for years.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Therapy
Meds
And list at least 3 things you are grateful for every day
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

If you truly have a mental illness, do you really know your mother and husband are the problem? Is it possible they’re just trying to help you?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:38 pm If you truly have a mental illness, do you really know your mother and husband are the probl Is it possible they’re just trying to help you?
No they only want to help by driving me to the loony bin. They really are terrible people. Every day is gloom and doom with both of them. They're both crazier than I am and they're taking me down with them.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm really sorry. If your marriage is really bad, have you considered leaving it? And can you distance yourself from your mother?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:30 pm
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:59 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:38 pm If you truly have a mental illness, do you really know your mother and husband are the probl Is it possible they’re just trying to help you?
No they only want to help by driving me to the loony bin. They really are terrible people. Every day is gloom and doom with both of them. They're both crazier than I am and they're taking me down with them.
If you’re mentally unwell, they may just be neurotypical and trying to help.
Locked Previous topicNext topic